• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tech24

HP rifle shooter
    Dec 15, 2011
    Frederick, MD
    shot my first MR 3x600 at fort hill yesterday. Finished 2nd with a 579-13. Where else can I shoot? Most interested in MR this year so I can continue to use fireforming loads then do some full load workup over the winter. Hopeing peacemaker gets their crap together for fclass soon. Where else you guys go..thanks!

I know of a couple but trying to get a list together to check schedules and see when I'm free and make a plan.

List:
    Ft. Hill
    Quantico
    Bridgewille DE
    New Holland PA

Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    probly gonna checkout bridgeville..sure is a long drive but thats part of it all I suppose

thanks guys

Yeah it took me 2:20 mins to ge there the last time I shot there. They hold practice matches once a month also if you want to try it out, before one of the matches.

Leaddog

F-Class T/R
    Nov 27, 2009
    Delaware
    +1 for Bridgeville, the gentlemans name is Charlie Watson that runs it.

Jeff Hague is the match director for all Bridgeville NRA High Power/ F Class matches. He runs the registration, the match, and all score results.

I run the non-NRA F Class club matches, practices, and scores. If you would like to be notified about everything F Class at Bridgeville, send your email address to c.watson@verizon.net and I will add you to our mailing list.

The next NRA High Power/ F Class Match is Sunday, June 10th. The next non-NRA F Class club match Will be in August TBA. These are 3 X 600 yard matches.

Regards,

Charlie Watson

Last edited:

tech24

HP rifle shooter
    Dec 15, 2011
    Frederick, MD
    Jeff Hague is the match director for all Bridgeville NRA High Power/ F Class matches. He runs the registration, the match, and all score results.

I run the non-NRA F Class club matches, practices, and scores. If you would like to be notified about everything F Class at Bridgeville, send your email address to c.watson@verizon.net and I will add you to our mailing list.

The next NRA High Power/ F Class Match is Sunday, June 10th. The next non-NRA F Class club match Will be in August TBA. These are 3 X 600 yard matches.

Regards,

Charlie Watson

thanks for info, will send email. Broke my wrist sunday but i think i can still pinch the trigger. XTC is no go for this year though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    nexgen98

Latest threads

Top Bottom