• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    I don’t know if it’s this guy’s channel, but I’ve also seen similar video of someone throwing an actual hand grenade into a similar (frozen) lake from that height. Pretty cool video, on both accounts.

Baccusboy

Teecha, teecha
    Oct 10, 2010
    Seoul
    Doesn't matter per the cool factor, and just calling out the title....

That's a 44 special round. If he fired a 44 Magnum in that scandium Smith & Wesson, it would have a whole lot more recoil than that.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I'll be the guy wondering exactly who is downrange between him and the point of impact.

thomfantomas

Crna Ovca
    Feb 15, 2013
    Дундак ex Florida Keys
    Doesn't matter per the cool factor, and just calling out the title....

That's a 44 special round. If he fired a 44 Magnum in that scandium Smith & Wesson, it would have a whole lot more recoil than that.
    Ahhhhh You're right!
    I remember when I first time purchased rounds in 44 magnum 240g(I forgot the vendor) they shipped me 44 special-_-

TI-tick

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    2x.JPG

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I bet you're fun at parties.

****I'm sure once he lets his hair down, perhaps drinks an adult beverage or two, and gets a contact buzz from everyone smoking weed around him that he's less likely to break out the Fluke IR thermometer to check the temps on the buffet food to insure they are maintaining a healthy temperature to keep bacteria counts lower to help mitigate food poisoning risk, etc.. :lol:

Truthfully I have no idea if he would do that, but that is *exactly* what happened at a get together I was at last weekend where some guy (Probably not Joppaj) busts out his thermometer and starts checking temps on the hamburgers, mashed potatoes and other foods at a party he had the misfortune of being invited to.. Nice enough fellow, just a bit fastidious about everything, especially once he started looking in the fridge to insure there was no expired food, or condiments, etc.. :shocked4:

I was kinda wondering myself who invited him.. He didn't seem to know anyone there.. And, he probably wasn't a CrossFitter like the rest of us as he didn't ever mention he does CrossFit! Hmm... :)

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    ****I'm sure once he lets his hair down, perhaps drinks an adult beverage or two, and gets a contact buzz from everyone smoking weed around him that he's less likely to break out the Fluke IR thermometer to check the temps on the buffet food to insure they are maintaining a healthy temperature to keep bacteria counts lower to help mitigate food poisoning risk, etc.. :lol:

Truthfully I have no idea if he would do that, but that is *exactly* what happened at a get together I was at last weekend where some guy (Probably not Joppaj) busts out his thermometer and starts checking temps on the hamburgers, mashed potatoes and other foods at a party he had the misfortune of being invited to.. Nice enough fellow, just a bit fastidious about everything, especially once he started looking in the fridge to insure there was no expired food, or condiments, etc.. :shocked4:

I was kinda wondering myself who invited him.. He didn't seem to know anyone there.. And, he probably wasn't a CrossFitter like the rest of us as he didn't ever mention he does CrossFit! Hmm... :)
    Wait…you do CrossFit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom