• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunJunkie91

Aug 13, 2023
    Maryland
    I have a dream. A dream that one day my state will know the error of their ways and heal from its ignorance on firearms. I have a dream that one day we will not have a magazine ban. The freedom to purchase any magazine whether in store or online. Yes, the online shops are afraid and rightfully so of the backlash from the ignorance of my state. So afraid that some have cease shipment to my state. I have a dream that I will no longer have to hear the term "assault". Yes, the term "assault" is now being used to classify rifles that the state wants to ban. After real research, I have come to the conclusion that the term "assault weapon", "assault pistol", and "assault rifle" are made up terms made legit. What is next, lever-action will be called an "assault weapon" or "assault rifle". The made up terms that are made legit are going to be used as a classification of abolition of ownership of said weapons. I have a dream that Maryland will some day respect the 2nd amendment and live up to its nickname "the free state". No more having to worry about using the wrong weapon. No more no more. I have a dream that I will be looked at as a protector instead of a potential shooter. But overall, we can all dream can we.

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    The term “assault” is NOW being used to classify rifles the state wants to ban? Just NOW? Are you writing this from 1994? That’s been a thing since Diane Feinstein in Commieforma and the Clinton assault weapons ban of 1994. This lie has been propagated for a very long time.

And what do you mean by “made-up terms are made legit”? I don’t think you’ll find a single person on this site that considers that term to be “legit”. It’s STILL a made-up term, no matter how often the lamestream media, radical left, or celebrities regurgitate that word from their stupid pie holes. Nothing about that makes it “legit”.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom