• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jonnyl

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Frederick
    I hate hypocrites more than I hate the average honest anti, but at least the guy has a sense of humor...
    “I really hate watermelons,” Eichberg said via email when asked for comment.

Ab_Normal

Ab_member
    Feb 2, 2010
    Carroll County
    Those worthless piles of [excrement] are the lowest of low. They sell themselves for the purpose of trying to restrict our rights.:mad54: Aren't there laws against prostitution?

I sure am glad we live in a republic.:party29:

Les Gawlik

Ultimate Member
    Apr 2, 2009
    Don't know what to make of this. The fellow was shooting on the farm of an R lawmaker. Perhaps he was invited to go shooting, just as we often invite non-shooters to go to the range.

This may be a good thing. Seems he enjoyed himself, and if so, that's great.

Ab_Normal

Ab_member
    Feb 2, 2010
    Carroll County
    Don't know what to make of this. The fellow was shooting on the farm of an R lawmaker. Perhaps he was invited to go shooting, just as we often invite non-shooters to go to the range.

This may be a good thing. Seems he enjoyed himself, and if so, that's great.

That was back in September and they still agreed to be paid lobbyists to push the antigun agenda from December (maybe before) to the present.

Their trying to erode people's rights for their own personal monetary gain is simply treasonous, traitorous, and all the other unkind words, that are frowned upon using around here, rolled into one. Labeling them with any one word, other than some form of deceased is too good for their sorry a$$es.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom