• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • deerslayer79

Jan 27, 2007
    Delmar Md
    Left handed,looking around the Salisbury area and haven't found one yet.got a couple more places I could try in Bishopville and one in Princess Anne,but wanted to check here also.BTW whats C+R?

haoleboy

1/2 Banned
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 17, 2005
    Dentsville
    C&R is an class 03 FFL. It allows you to buy firearms over the internet and have them shipped to your home without the need of a transfer dealer.
    The catch...
    Curios or Relics: Firearms which are of special interest to collectors by reason of some quality other than is associated with firearms intended for sporting use or as offensive or defensive weapons. To be recognized as curios or relics, firearms must fall within one of
    the following categories:

(a) Firearms that were manufactured at least 50 years prior to the current date, but not including replicas thereof;
    (b) Firearms which are certified by the curator of a municipal, State, or Federal museum which exhibits firearms to be curios or relics of museum interest; and
    (c) Any other firearms which derive a substantial part of their monetary value from the fact that they are novel, rare, bizarre, or because of their association with some historical figure, period, or event. Proof of qualification of a particular firearm under this category may be established by evidence of present value and evidence that like firearms are not available except as collector's items, or that the value of like firearms available in ordinary commercial channels is substantially less.

I don't think any of that applies to you since the Savage 10FLP is not a C&R gun.

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    The savage isn't C&R eligible, but a few of the places that sell C&R guns have the savages w/ 20 inch barrel in .308 for around 499, but they only give that price to 01 and 03 ffls. You would still have to pay shipping and pay to do the transfer at a regular 01 ffl.

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    i've been lookin for a 10FP, but none of the distributors seem to have them in stock. even tried lookin for a 110FP in .300 win mag, but no dice there either. my buddy has one on "wish list" order at his shop for me for whenever they do become available again.

Numidian

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 25, 2007
    Shrewsbury, PA
    i've been lookin for a 10FP, but none of the distributors seem to have them in stock. even tried lookin for a 110FP in .300 win mag, but no dice there either. my buddy has one on "wish list" order at his shop for me for whenever they do become available again.

I seem to remember Pete at www.evil-black-rifles.com having a sale on the 10FP's a month or so ago... Try sending him an email, he might be able to hook you up.

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    jaybeez- so does sportssouth and the other distributors, but they dont have em in stock according to their inventory (we access their inventory lists online when we want to order stuff into the shop). oh well,i'm currently absorbed in the Ruger Mark II that i'm gettin back friday with a threaded barrel....next project before i start in on a savage will be to get something to go on that threaded barrel.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom