• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    The Second Amendment community was greatly diminished Wednesday, August 16th, as Bill Palk passed following a serious illness. Bill was a long-time board member of the Maryland State Rifle and Pistol Association. He was also an avid competitor in vintage rifle shooting, and enlightened me on many occasions with regards to vintage rifles and their care and feeding. For the Second Amendment community, Bill's death leaves a huge void, as he was a staunch defender and advocate for our Second Amendment rights. Bill was a quiet advocate ... he didn't want the spotlight, and always provided a direct, reasoned approach when dealing with our legislative challenges. I will miss Bill, as he was a friend, mentor, and advocate for all in the Second Amendment community. Please keep Bill's family in your thoughts and prayers.

Jeff Andrews
    President, MSRPA

tjiann

MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2022
    AACo
    Bill was also just a super nice guy. I met him in the last year through the new membership process at the Anne Arundel Fish & Game Club, where he has been incredibly active for decades. He conducted my interview to join, and coached me on a number of things related to club activities and muzzleloading and historic military rifle shooting. I am very saddened to hear of his passing.

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    Bill was also just a super nice guy. I met him in the last year through the new membership process at the Anne Arundel Fish & Game Club, where he has been incredibly active for decades. He conducted my interview to join, and coached me on a number of things related to club activities and muzzleloading and historic military rifle shooting. I am very saddened to hear of his passing.
    I learned a lot from Bill about MD 2A issues and even more about blackpowder revolvers and Hawkens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom