• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    I don't go into gun stores, those are bad places with bad things in them.:innocent0 at least that's what the state wants you to think.;)
    I'm usually to busy drooling over the guns to pay to much attention to the stories.:D

lotofpez

Feb 10, 2011
    Cumberland
    I seem to own several guns in cailbers that were never popular and are not even made any more. Ask a question about one of these and a lot of time you get told that never was made or chambered in that gun or so on and so forth.

JPG

Ultimate Member
    Aug 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    Cousin and I went in to a gun store near Rossburg, OH (went to see Dirt track racing). When we opened the door both guys behind made it clear they were carrying by putting their hands on them. I held my hands out from my side and said we are not from around here. Their reply, "we know". After that we talked about the difference between gun laws in MD and OH for about an hour.

lotofpez

Feb 10, 2011
    Cumberland
    Not to bad mouth any single store, but i had a store in Cumberland that made it as obvious as possible that he did not want me even in his store. Any question was answered with a no, or cant get it, or your wrong.

i have stopped back in there and still got the same vibe from him as before so I dont know if it is just me or if he just hates customers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom