• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gotguns

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Ready to support the top organization that fights for our gun rights? :party29:

Don't want to leave the comfort of your home?

You can join on our website! We made it easy for you!

www.hafersguns.com and click on the N.R.A. link.

Or as a recruiter for the N.R.A; come into the store and I can offer you a discount on a membership!

Thank you for your support MD shooters!

Last edited:

ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    Great, this offer has turned into another NRA bashing thread in only 2 responses.

Makes it clear to me why md is the way it is. Too many who just want to b*tch about EVERYTHING.

And yes, I am a member of or donate to every pro-gun group there is, did stop at Pink Pistols though.

Jack Gordon

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 27, 2011
    Places Unknown
    Great, this offer has turned into another NRA bashing thread in only 2 responses.

Makes it clear to me why md is the way it is. Too many who just want to b*tch about EVERYTHING.

And yes, I am a member of or donate to every pro-gun group there is, did stop at Pink Pistols though.

He only asked a question, and a good one. Without sarcasm, can someone answer what the nra has done for md? I don't ever see them in md for anything other than gunshows where they are selling memberships or selling raffle tickets to sell a gun that was donated to them.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    He only asked a question, and a good one. Without sarcasm, can someone answer what the nra has done for md? I don't ever see them in md for anything other than gunshows where they are selling memberships or selling raffle tickets to sell a gun that was donated to them.

Are the threats to your rights only at the state level?

Maryland Hunter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2008
    The NRA has done plenty for MD, by helping to fight for our 2A rights, countrywide. Remember, they are a national organization.

NRA, JPFO, MSI, 2A Sisters, and yes, even Pink Pistols, are all in this with us. They are all helping in their own way, and they all deserve our support.

MH

gotguns

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    What has the NRA done for Maryland recently?

This is the only place that will send us teaching aids/materials for MARYLAND hunter safety education classes for FREE! BUT......N.R.A. states how much free stuff they give in MD depends on how many members (money they receive in each state) (friends of NRA banquets) depends on how much they can afford to give/FREE teaching materials.

I've contacted other industry companies.....they want $$ (discounted) BUT NOT FREE!

The Maryland Hunter Education is operated primarily on volunteers.

When I was a cop....In MARYLAND....They gave me FREE Training

ALL gun owners....quit your whining! Quit sitting around and ask what is everyone going to do for you! Get involved! If your that worried...start writing your elected officials, get out and VOTE!

whis

Aug 27, 2009
    Western Maryland
    This is the only place that will send us teaching aids/materials for MARYLAND hunter safety education classes for FREE! BUT......N.R.A. states how much free stuff they give in MD depends on how many members (money they receive in each state) (friends of NRA banquets) depends on how much they can afford to give/FREE teaching materials.

I've contacted other industry companies.....they want $$ (discounted) BUT NOT FREE!

The Maryland Hunter Education is operated primarily on volunteers.

When I was a cop....In MARYLAND....They gave me FREE Training

ALL gun owners....quit your whining! Quit sitting around and ask what is everyone going to do for you! Get involved! If your that worried...start writing your elected officials, get out and VOTE!

ENOUGH SAID:party29:

gotguns

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Maryland: NRA-Supported Legislation to be Considered in Senate Committee this Thursday!

On Thursday, February 2, at 1:00 p.m. the Senate Judicial Proceedings Committee will hold a hearing on Senate Bill 64. Sponsored by state Senator Simonaire (R-31), SB 64 seeks to require the Secretary of State Police, on or before March 15 in each year succeeding the registration of a machine gun, to notify the registrant in writing of the requirement to renew its registration.
    Please contact members of the Senate Judicial Proceedings Committee and respectfully request they support Senate Bill 64.
    Senate Judicial Proceedings Committee:

Senator Brian E. Frosh (D-16), Chairman
    brian.frosh@senate.state.md.us

Senator Lisa A. Gladden (D-41), Vice Chairman
    Lisa.gladden@senate.state.md.us

Senator Christopher B. Shank (R-2)
    christopher.shank@senate.state.md.us

Senator Joseph M. Getty (R-5)
    joseph.getty@senate.state.md.us

Senator Norman R. Stone, Jr. (D-6)
    norman.stone@senate.state.md.us

Senator Robert A. Zirkin (D-11)
    bobby.zirkin@senate.state.md.us

Senator Jennie M. Forehand (D-17)
    jennie.forehand@senate.state.md.us

Senator Jamin B. Raskin (D-20)
    jamie.raskin@senate.state.md.us

Senator Nancy Jacobs (R-34)
    nancy.jacobs@senate.state.md.us

Senator James Brochin (D-42)
    jim.brochin@senate.state.md.us

Senator Victor R. Ramirez (D-47)
    victor.ramirez@senate.state.md.us

Here another example.....the N.R.A. Ila gives you notices.....so you are informed and you can get up off your ass and start sending out emails!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom