• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TTMD

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2012
    By the way, dropping by an watching is a perfectly acceptable thing to do. That's what I did last summer before I started shooting, and it's very customary to have several people standing back and watching. If you have an extra hour or so to drop by, we'd love to have you. Also, please introduce yourself - I'm usually wearing a black shooting vest & blue & white "Comp-Tac" logo ball cap.

Alternatively, if you DO register to shoot in the match, feel free to join my "squad" - I'm currently registered in squad 1.

Sheepdog6

Mar 1, 2013
    Frederick, MD
    I may have to take you up on that soon. I would love to get into the competitive shooting world, but I like to watch first or at least go with someone I know and knows what their doing. I think TCSC is the closest range to me that does IDPA, USPSA, etc (I live in Frederick). Do you all run any 3-gun events there?

TTMD

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2012
    I may have to take you up on that soon. I would love to get into the competitive shooting world, but I like to watch first or at least go with someone I know and knows what their doing. I think TCSC is the closest range to me that does IDPA, USPSA, etc (I live in Frederick). Do you all run any 3-gun events there?
    There is the occasional 3-gun match, & I think TCSC is looking at increasing that frequency.

Again, you're welcome to drop by & watch, & I'm happy to show you around & give you the play-by-play of how it all works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom