• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RaVis

Oi!
    Jun 19, 2011
    Just got this urgent e-mail notification.

"Gun Free Zones -->> Knife Free Zones = EVERYONE WRITE TODAY!
    A bill working its way very rapidly through the New Jersey legislature has just been amended without a hearing to include "any dangerous knife" to proposed enhanced "weapons free zones," creating a dangerous trap for the unwary citizen that could result in fines and jail time for possession of common pocket knives or utility knives within those "zones." We need EVERYONE to WRITE TODAY to help stop this insanity!"

If it happens there... it could easily happen here.

:tdown:

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    If Christie lets that pass without a veto attempt, kiss his POTUS chances goodbye forever. He's already in hot water for some of his other shenanigans, 2A and otherwise.

He might be tough on the teachers union, but why not ... unless they're carrying knives now. :rolleyes:

amoebicmagician

Samopal Goblin
    Dec 26, 2012
    Columbia, MD
    wow, what a great way to manufacture felons. This will be great! Then all the people we catch this way, we can then confiscate all their guns! Oh man this is genius! If we keep this up pretty soon we will accomplish our goal of no privately owned weapons of any kind, and the world will be a much safer place.
    /sarcasm

Ski169

May 28, 2012
    As soon as tried reading it and read weapons free zone I quit. It's burning my brain out trying to understand where these morons are coming from. Not to mention the ridiculousness of these "zones" and how ineffective we all know they are. But thanks for bringing it to our attention. I guess it's easy to get burned out during times like these.

RaVis

Oi!
    Jun 19, 2011
    I guess it's easy to get burned out during times like these.

True.

We 'ought to keep a close(r) eye, though, as Md. might pull the same trick now. Because, you know, they have to follow in the footsteps of big brother (NY) and big sister (NJ).

Ski169

May 28, 2012
    True.

We 'ought to keep a close(r) eye, though, as Md. might pull the same trick now. Because, you know, they have to follow in the footsteps of big brother (NY) and big sister (NJ).

Ain't that the truth.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    Guns, knives, and other weapons are scary and dangerous! Why would anyone want to carry such deadly items with them? Only the police and military should have evil assault knives.:sad20:

Kat

sure sure it looked fun
    Jul 5, 2012
    EdgeHood
    Soon it might be a pen and pencil free zone also. They could be weaponized.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Waitwhat

Feb 19, 2013
    Soon it might be a pen and pencil free zone also. They could be weaponized.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Watch out, all it takes is a rubber band and some ingenuity and you've got yourself a deadly assault pen.

scribe556

Apr 3, 2009
    The British may have tried to outlaw sharp points on all knives including kitchen knives.. in response to elevated knife crimes that stemmed from having almost no guns..

Don't know if it'll pass or not...

Lets all make sure we write laws to foam all the dangerous rocks and avoid making sharp sticks....

RaVis

Oi!
    Jun 19, 2011
    Ain't that the truth.

I'm afraid our 13 colonies have been recycled to be just like the old England once again.

It seems to be a fashion statement for U.S. politicians to push legislation that's prevalent in Europe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nestor875

Latest threads

Top Bottom