• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mike_in_md

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2008
    Howard County
    I just finished my paperwork on a pistol I won on Gun Broker and got the :thumbsup::thumbsup: MDshooters discount. $35 and that included the MSP fee. :thumbsup::thumbsup:The process was smooth as silk.

After I completed the paperwork Mark showed me several rifles and pistols. Mark's show and tell was a success because I fell in love with a couple of guns he has:drool:...now they are on my to collect list. All that is left to do is match the calendar with the dollars, and find a hiding spot from my wife.:innocent0 I will be visiting them again soon.

Anyway, wanted to pass some Kudos to them. I highly recommend a visit. They have fantastic prices on all their firearms and carry unique high quality stuff. The low FFL transfer price is just icing on the cake.

2Asales&Supplies

, , Up In Arms Since 2009
    Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    I just finished my paperwork on a pistol I won on Gun Broker and got the :thumbsup::thumbsup: MDshooters discount. $35 and that included the MSP fee. :thumbsup::thumbsup:The process was smooth as silk.

After I completed the paperwork Mark showed me several rifles and pistols. Mark's show and tell was a success because I fell in love with a couple of guns he has:drool:...now they are on my to collect list. All that is left to do is match the calendar with the dollars, and find a hiding spot from my wife.:innocent0 I will be visiting them again soon.

Anyway, wanted to pass some Kudos to them. I highly recommend a visit. They have fantastic prices on all their firearms and carry unique high quality stuff. The low FFL transfer price is just icing on the cake.

Thanks Mike! It was both a pleasure meeting you and doing business with you! We appreciate the kind words and look forward to helping you with all your firearms needs in the future!
    Thanks again!
    2 A Sales & Supplies

mike_in_md

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2008
    Howard County
    Picked up the 1911 from Mark last Friday and put about 200 rounds through her. It turned out that it is a real tack driver and doesn't need any accuracy work. I'm going to use it in CMP EIC matches. My $430 bid on gun broker won this and to top it off it came with four magazines.

pix1045821062.jpg

2Asales&Supplies

, , Up In Arms Since 2009
    Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    Picked up the 1911 from Mark last Friday and put about 200 rounds through her. It turned out that it is a real tack driver and doesn't need any accuracy work. I'm going to use it in CMP EIC matches. My $430 bid on gun broker won this and to top it off it came with four magazines.

pix1045821062.jpg

Great buy Mike! Congrats on the good deal. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. 2A

mike_in_md

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2008
    Howard County
    The next time I look for another handgun or rifle to add to my collection I'll definitely stop by your shop since your prices are very good and your service was excellent.

ezeerider

Mount Airy, Marylandistan
    Feb 10, 2009
    Mount Airy, Md.
    Yeah, I stopped by there on Saturday and purchased their last Ruger LCP. They are very friendly and informative guys there. Now they've got me slobbering over the MSAR E4 that they had hanging on the wall. Time to find some more side work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom