• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Very cool.. Hope you patented it!

Patents are expensive and take lots of time. Big companies can do it fairly easily, but the juice isn't worth the squeeze for small time operations. Chad would have to sell a metric sh!t ton of these to get his money back from the patent process. A lot of times it's better to just pump out as many as you can until it's copied by someone else, then just maintain high quality at a low cost to keep brand loyalty. If the competition is pumping out crappier quality, then you've still got an edge.

sooo. Hope you're able to sell as many of these as possible before it's copied by someone else for cheaper.

Other replies in this thread whining about your feelings being hurt are low class. Start yet another thread of complaints(i always say we don't have enough threads dedicated to complaining around here) but don't come in and whine all over this one. Commahn gents, the forum is only as good as we are. If you want it to be better, be better.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Uhhh..., what happened to this thread???

On second thought, the less I know, the better off I am.

More and more often I'm regretting selling my first and only AK, finally things available for it that I'd have done in a heartbeat years back if I knew they were available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom