• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Second Amendment

Ultimate Member
    May 11, 2011
    Hell, I feel better after I shoot. Good stress reliever for me. What's really pissing me off are bitches like her and frosh.

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    Says all you need to know right here...

"Gibson said she’s concerned with citizens stockpiling ammunition, potentially creating dangerous situations should those individuals ever come in contact with law enforcement agencies or criminals."

Who will save them?

MotoJ

Sep 4, 2012
    Mobtown
    This is just laughable. It's indicative of the hysteria the antis have about guns, though. Lots of ordinary folks will nod their heads and think "yeah- this makes sense!".
    The antis have been very effective at painting us as nutjobs and paranoiacs. It's been a slow process. We need a PR firm that isn't the NRA. Thank goodness we have them in our corner, but they aren't very subtle.

When I grew up kids on the rifle team took there rifles to school on the bus and left them in the office until practice after school. My father was a wood shop teacher and he used to help students fit new stocks to their deer rifles as their class projects. No one batted an eye.

Now we have kids suspended for chewing a poptart into a gun shape, and schools get locked down and the SWAT team called because of entrenching tool sightings. It's not by accident- the media has an agenda.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    I get angry when there is no ammo available, I never get angry when I purchase ammo.

ccarson

I'm old school
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 28, 2013
    Montgomery County
    Perhaps a mandatory common sense course before she is allowed to exercise her right to free speech.
    Why do we elect politicians and then allow them to tell us what to do?

HKB

Ultimate Member
    Apr 14, 2007
    Finksburg, MD
    Now we have kids suspended for chewing a poptart into a gun shape, and schools get locked down and the SWAT team called because of entrenching tool sightings. It's not by accident- the media has an agenda.

This agenda is not that of the media but our very own attonery general Eric holder, the lap dog media just follows right along with it to indoctrinate people to think guns are "not cool"

IMO these schools are following protocol from the obuma regime.

browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    Such douchbaggery!! we should make a law you need to be tested for higher
    brain function before being elected to office.

Schwabe

Ultimate Member
    Nov 20, 2010
    Sho'a
    This will all blow over .... some will stick, but for the most part this will blow over .. I even think NY will over turn most parts of it ... may take a few years but it will blow over ....

FrankZ

Liberty = Responsibility
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    "Gibson said she’s concerned with citizens stockpiling ammunition.."

All politicians should be concerned, and let that guide them in doing the right thing. I think too many of them have forgotten what happens to the politicians when the people truly get tired of being ruled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom