• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HarCo2ANewb

Subibro
    Mar 24, 2011
    Elkridge
    Looking for a good place to get a new mattress set and loveseat without paying ridiculous commission based pricing in the Harford county area (pipedream???). Also, the wife and I are looking for some good second hand shops to pick out some various types of tables and other items that aren't gross to buy used ;).

Thanks in advance everyone!
    Carl

Edit: Ugh, "Looking for..."

HarCo2ANewb

Subibro
    Mar 24, 2011
    Elkridge
    I really appreciate it but it is for a nook area so we need something under 60" wide and the wife is really set on new when it comes to fabric items.

mtwitt

Nov 15, 2012
    try the Habitat for Humanity Restore, there are several in Maryland. They have used furniture that is usually in good condition. It's kind of like Goodwill, but the stuff is in better condition. I have bought a couple of chairs and some end tables there.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    We bought our queen mattress 9 or so years ago from Costco or Sam's Club. Cannot remember which one it was. The thing is a "pillow top" and it is still going strong and it is super comfortable. It was a bargain compared to other mattress stores and we are cheap when it comes to furniture for us. I built the platform bed with drawers in it versus spending a fortune for a bed. Just had no clue how to build a mattress or I would have.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Too bad you didn't post this two months ago. I gave away a nice spare loveseat, queen mattress set, and small pieces of furniture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom