• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • I recently stumbled on an online advertisement for a Turkish made . 410 revolver shotgun that looks interesting. I have a small collection of odd (non mainstream) firearms and I would like to add one of these to it.. problem seems to be the only retailers that I can find with them are all in Canada. It looks like several distributors market the same gun under their own brand. Does anyone have any idea where I can find one in the states? I know Rossi also has one but there's is a few hundred dollars more. Buying a Rossi also defeats the "non mainstream" genre I like to collect . Thanks

Rambler

Doing the best with the worst.
    Oct 22, 2011
    Does the Rossi have a (partially?) rifled barrel. The various Judge handguns do to comply with the NFA and not be a SBS as well as to provide hopefully some stabilization for the .45 Colt they also fire. In a long gun format, a smoothbore might run afoul of the NFA addition of revolving shotguns e.g. the Street Sweeper. The lack/presence of a rifled barrel may explain the Canada/USA difference.

Does the Rossi have a (partially?) rifled barrel. The various Judge handguns do to comply with the NFA and not be a SBS as well as to provide hopefully some stabilization for the .45 Colt they also fire. In a long gun format, a smoothbore might run afoul of the NFA addition of revolving shotguns e.g. the Street Sweeper. The lack/presence of a rifled barrel may explain the Canada/USA difference.

I hadn't considered that. That is probably exactly the reason why I can't get one here. Because the Turkish version only shoots 410 not 45 Long Colt so there's no rifling it's completely smooth in the bore. Okay then I'll scratch that one off my list.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009

The Rossi .45/.410 is rifled . The 28ga version is smoothbore . It is ATF legal , but NOT Maryland legal .

Harrys

Short Round
    Jul 12, 2014
    SOMD
    I recently stumbled on an online advertisement for a Turkish made . 410 revolver shotgun that looks interesting. I have a small collection of odd (non mainstream) firearms and I would like to add one of these to it.. problem seems to be the only retailers that I can find with them are all in Canada. It looks like several distributors market the same gun under their own brand. Does anyone have any idea where I can find one in the states? I know Rossi also has one but there's is a few hundred dollars more. Buying a Rossi also defeats the "non mainstream" genre I like to collect . Thanks

A butt load for sale

I'll bite , what was NFA in the linked listing ?
    Honestly I'm not sure.
    I'll bite , what was NFA in the linked listing ?
    I assume this:

A shotgun with a telescoping stock or a magazine greater than five rounds is prohibited from importation into the United States under the provisions of section 925(d)(3) of Title 18, United states code

It's a revolver And the cylinder holds six rounds.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    1. The .45/ .410 Circuit Judge is a Rifle , not a shotgun.

2. A cylinder is not the same thing as a magizine .

3. Even though it's not an issue , the cylinder capacity is 5 rds , not 6 .

4. They are sitting there on dealer shelves waiting for you , including in Maryland .

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom