• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kingjamez

Gun Builder
    Oct 22, 2009
    Fairfax, VA
    It was nice meeting you all today. I thought it was a great show, everybody was super friendly!

It was a very humbling experience, I thought I had a nice collection... yeah no. Not even close. These guys are the real deal.

I highly recommend anyone interested in NFA make it to the next show or come out to a MDTCA shoot. There is a wealth of knowledge.

-Jim

Last edited:

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    I'm going to try and come out there today and bring some friends if I can

It was nice meeting you all today. I thought it was a great show, everybody was super friendly!

It was a very humbling experience, I thought I had a nice collection... yeah no. Not even close. These guys are the real deal.

I highly recommend anyone interested in NFA make it to the next show or come out to a MDTCA shoot. There is a wealth of knowledge.

-Jim

Jarret, good seeing you again, and Jim nice to finally meet you. Hope we see you guys on the on the line for our shoots. :thumbsup:

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD

-Jim

Jim, Nice to meet up with you again. I look forward to seeing you out there when you guns come in! I am glad you liked what you saw.

We had a really good showing from MDShooter members! I am glad everyone came out and got to talk to us and see the guns! I totally forgot about taking pictures, if anyone else did, please post some!

Boonie Hat

Jan 2, 2013
    Baltimore County, MD, USA
    I attended and I must say I'm very glad I did. I am in the market for an MG and finally had the chance to handle both a MAC and Uzi. Everyone there was very helpful and willing to lend some insight. Big thanks to the guys who let me handle their investments, as I've been able to make up my mind about what platform to pursue. Also, the facility was awesome and I'm considering joining one of the clubs. Great job MDTCA, I'm hooked!

TheDevilHimself

, Duffy's Gun Room
    Industry Partner
    Jul 15, 2011
    Sparks, MD
    Good show, great to see some old friends and meet some new folks. I'm impressed with the range upgrades since I last saw it 19 years ago. I'll definitely attend some mg shoots this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom