• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RaVis

Oi!
    Jun 19, 2011
    Out of Va Beach, Va. What's your take on these knives? I know a lot of you like these sorts of knives.

Justin B.C.

Walken is a scary clown!!
    Dec 25, 2012
    Not my style, but the way dude was able to flip that chunky blade out one-handed was nice.

RaVis

Oi!
    Jun 19, 2011
    Not my style, but the way dude was able to flip that chunky blade out one-handed was nice.

Yeah, man. They are not cutters. More like something Terminator would have clipped to his inside pocket as an EDC. I fear people have forgotten what knives are for.

Justin B.C.

Walken is a scary clown!!
    Dec 25, 2012
    They seem to be really expensive utility bush or sea knives... I could see using them as a clam opener, or thwacking down some sugar cane and splitting it, but not for an EDC. And definitely not for $400

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    Im sure they are very well made but not very useful for anything . They look like they would be really uncomfortable riding in a hip pocket for EDC .

ThisGuy918

Nov 11, 2011
    Medford knives are specifically made for field use. The blade thickness and profile allow the user to pry/cut/chop without fear of bending or breaking. Most user reviews I have read refer to them as bombproof. I agree with one of the posts above that the price is a little steep but I would also say the same thing about Chris Reeve knives. This doesn't mean I don't want one, just that I really don't want to fork out the cash for one.

Vikingpwr67

Jan 28, 2013
    Baltimore
    I love the folder with the fixed blade. And the thickness of the blade is great. Sharpening that dual ground blade would be difficult though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom