• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rookie Shooter

Feb 26, 2009
    Sykesville, MD
    I was planning to stop by the AGC today to get my 2014 badge. I am a Monumental member but have not paid my 2014 dues yet. Can i do that at the AGC today or do i need to make other arrangements?

Thanks

AGCLVP

Jan 27, 2009
    Range Badge

You must have:

valid 2014 club membership card.

range walk thru & orientation if this is your first badge

$150 cash, check, or credit card (range badge renewals can be paid online but validation sticker must be picked up in person

You would have received all of this if you are a member of the AGC Legislative Email List CLICK HERE TO JOIN

Monumental should be telling you all of this.

Best regards,

JHJ

Attachments

• AGC_Range_Badge_Info_LVP_2014.pdf
      239.4 KB · Views: 175

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    Monumental does tell it's members how to renew during their orientation/range walk-through. Monumental does not send reminders to renew. Renewals for MRPC start in November of each year. Also renewal forms are in each edition of the MIRROR and on the website (www.monumental.org).

You can also contact any of the club officers (e-mail addresses on the website). The best contacts would be the following:
    secretary@monumental.org, treasurer@monumental.org, club_instructor@monumental.org and president@monumental.org.

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    I was planning to stop by the AGC today to get my 2014 badge. I am a Monumental member but have not paid my 2014 dues yet. Can i do that at the AGC today or do i need to make other arrangements?

Thanks

Your club dues must be paid first. You can do that at any regular scheduled meeting (3rd Saturday of each month) or mailed (use address on the renewal form).

Once you have you 2014 Monumental membership card, you can go to the AGC in order to renew your AGC range badge. Times are posted on the AGC website (follow links in John's e-mail or from the AGC website www.associatedgunclubs.org).

You should sign up for both the club newsletter (the MIRROR by using the link on the website www.monumental.org - top of home page) and the AGC Newsletter.

If you have any other questions, please let me know or contact secretary@monumental.org, treasurer@monumental.org, club_instructor@monumental.org or president@monumental.org.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom