• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    My only problem is the loose fore-end and hopefully not overtightened mag extension. I need to work on it with a strap wrench so I can put a sling mount in which should fix the wobble.

This is honestly one of my favorite shotguns, and 100% reliable to date (fingers crossed).

mrozowjj

Ultimate Member
    Apr 13, 2008
    Seattle-ish WA
    My only problem is the loose fore-end and hopefully not overtightened mag extension. I need to work on it with a strap wrench so I can put a sling mount in which should fix the wobble.

This is honestly one of my favorite shotguns, and 100% reliable to date (fingers crossed).

What kind of sling mount are you looking for? GGG makes some good mounts. I have them on my gun now and the front one has a ball bearing in the mount to help "lock" the mag extension in place.

They also make a follower that I just put in my gun. So far it seems to work good with the dummy rounds I've been trying. Going to try it out tomorrow at a friends place.

12+-+1

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    What kind of sling mount are you looking for? GGG makes some good mounts. I have them on my gun now and the front one has a ball bearing in the mount to help "lock" the mag extension in place.

They also make a follower that I just put in my gun. So far it seems to work good with the dummy rounds I've been trying. Going to try it out tomorrow at a friends place.

12+-+1

Honestly, I am not picky just need one to take up the slack of the handguard. Its a good gun, I like it, a sling would be useful though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom