• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hotshot

Oct 7, 2013
    delaware
    I am the one of the owners of the Bank Gun and Pawn and Foxtrapper I don't know who you are but I don't like it being said that we are gruff to our customers. That is not how we operate. I am an IP on here and have had a lot of great reviews. I would like to talk to you personally so please drop in and introduce yourself. I work Mon-Thurs and some Saturdays. Thanks.

Diane

Great people to deal with....highly recommended....

moojersey

Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sep 7, 2013
    Cecil County
    I personally was not crazy about Rick's in Conowingo. They have a good selection, prices seem maybe a touch on the high side, but from what others have posted they are somewhat negotiable. The thing that turned me off was how I was treated by Rick. I was transferring something I bought from Cameron's and he was just very short with me. Threw the paperwork down in front of me like I was annoying him. Anyway that has always stuck with me. I can say he has a very nice woman working behind the counter who helped me out when he walked away. She did try to excuse his behavior and explain some things that were going on. Anyway give them a try maybe things have changed. Visit some places and judge them for yourself, that is the best way to find a good gun shop if you ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    KD96

Latest threads

Top Bottom