• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JRisBundyboyz

Nov 23, 2007
    Bel Air
    Guys I’m running short on time. My want to buy in the forum only yielded 2 mags.

I need your 10 round 10/22 ruger mags for an class the first weekend in September. I’m doing an Appleseed course.

I live in Bel Air and at this point I’ll drive to pick them up, beg borrow.

Please shoot me a PM if you can help me out.

Looking forward to this class, any recommendations on what ammo to shoot? Can’t track down cci mini mags

Boats

Broken Member
    Mar 13, 2012
    Howeird County
    eBay with express shipping for factory 10/22 mags?

Top Gun supply? Brownells? Midway?

10 rd 10/22 mags are legal to buy online in Maryland

Catch-10-22

Appleseed Shoot Boss
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 27, 2009
    PG County, MD
    Agree, buy mags and ammo online.

Primary Arms had 3 packs. They had a coupon “SAVE12” a few weeks ago but not sure it is active anymore. But the price is better than Brownells.

You could also see whether the shoot boss has some extras to loan you.

Minimags you can get online as well - the CCI website had the best price for a while (about 10 cents per round) but a little higher now: https://www.cci-ammunition.com/rimfire/cci/

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Guys I’m running short on time. My want to buy in the forum only yielded 2 mags.

I need your 10 round 10/22 ruger mags for an class the first weekend in September. I’m doing an Appleseed course.

Looking forward to this class, any recommendations on what ammo to shoot? Can’t track down cci mini mags

Can you make it to Harrisburg tomorrow or Sunday? There should be some at the show.

I could probably part with a couple I've picked up at shows in the past.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County

Bass pro in Arundel Mills has a huge supply of .22 ammo on the shelf including cci mini mags, cci std vel, Winchester (LRN I think), Federal .22 auto in the 325(?) round box, a couple of the Remington buckets, and several other varieties I don't remember.

govwontletmebuycoolguns

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 3, 2010
    DPRM
    The Cabelas in Delaware had 10/22 mags and CCI Mini Mags on the shelf at lunchtime today. 10/22 mags are near the front of the store by the safe's, not in the back with the rest of the mags.

The X-Ring on 273 in DE also has 10/22 mags at 4PM today (didn't see any CCI Mini Mags, but they have bulk bottles of the Magtech LRN 22's).

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air

I might have some. I’ll gladly donate a brick for an Appleseed. I’m out in Montana and won’t be home until next Friday. I have a mind like a sieve these days. Shoot me a PM then if still in need. I’ll check the Missoula Cabelas while here.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    If you can find the transparent magazines, I suggest you get a few.

A problem I have with 10/22 mags is that it's impossible to tell how many rounds one contains.

In the Appleseed, you'll be loading some magazines with 2 rounds and some with 8. If you only have opaque mags, you'll want to at least mark some with a piece of masking tape or something, and use those for your 2 round magazines. Even then, it can be confusing.

Try to find some transparent magazines.

mvee

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 13, 2007
    Crofton
    Today I saw 5 black and 6 clear magazines on the shelf at bass pro in Hannover.

$28 each

Last edited:

JRisBundyboyz

Nov 23, 2007
    Bel Air
    The Cabelas in Delaware had 10/22 mags and CCI Mini Mags on the shelf at lunchtime today. 10/22 mags are near the front of the store by the safe's, not in the back with the rest of the mags.

The X-Ring on 273 in DE also has 10/22 mags at 4PM today (didn't see any CCI Mini Mags, but they have bulk bottles of the Magtech LRN 22's).
    Well that explains how I missed them dang. I thought all mags were together

JRisBundyboyz

Nov 23, 2007
    Bel Air
    Appleseed is a nonprofit and this is my first experience with them. The idea is it shouldn’t be expensive. My local shop wanted twice the price of the 2 day class for 6 mags. Mags I’ll only use for 2 days so it just doesn’t make sense or cents. When I’m done I’ll pass them off to young a shooter or donate to a scout group.

Let me know if you have any to spare

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom