• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigCity

retired undertaker
    Oct 24, 2007
    Carroll County
    I have been using yahoo for email for many years. Yahoo has raised there rates from 19.99 a year to 34.99 a year and now to 60.00 a year.

We hate to change it (and I do have an gmail address too) but what does anyone recommend?

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    I highly recommend ProtonMail. They have a special right now https://proton.me/mail/black-friday

If you bundle their premium plan, in includes their VPN service and 500gp of cloud storage. If you pay up front for 2 years, it comes to $7.16 per month. I know that's more than you are already spending, but I really like knowing that my email is private, and the servers are encrypted.

Choko

May 14, 2022
    Frederick
    Wait...when did Yahoo start charging? I've had my yahoo account for 20 years and haven't ever had to pay. It's the dang Googles that's
    started charging me for an email. I swear we are going backwards. We used to have to pay for AOL and then only losers paid for email because yahoo and Hotmail had free accounts and now they've gone to subscription service apparently. I swear. They're going to start charging subscription service for breathing here soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom