• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jan 18, 2012
    Baltimore, MD
    They are made by walther and imported by umarex. They said they would be out by Mid Feb...but I have not seen them, or heard anything about them. Does anybody know where to find these...if they even came out yet???? Internet says MSRP is $450 for the pistol and $645 for the carbine. They are full metal BTW, and the carbine does have the folding stock. I have done google searches, looked on walther's site, and umarex, and I cant find anything about them being released other than Mid-Feb.

Attachments

• uzi_pistol_2245800_ls_angle-tfb1.jpg
      uzi_pistol_2245800_ls_angle-tfb1.jpg
      39 KB · Views: 794
    • uzi_rifle_2245820_ls_c_angle-tm-tfb.jpg
      uzi_rifle_2245820_ls_c_angle-tm-tfb.jpg
      12.2 KB · Views: 726

rob-cubed

In need of moderation
    Sep 24, 2009
    Holding the line in Baltimore
    Now that is awesome! First I've heard of it too but you know how promises by importers/manufacturers go... they love to create buzz before all the ink has been written (much less dried) on various contracts.

Jan 18, 2012
    Baltimore, MD
    I first heard of them about the time Shot Show was going on, when they announced them. Then I heard nothing. @flipz...i saw those videos about the same time they were posted on youtube, and they got me really excited I just wish somebody would release some more info. @Wilcam47...I doubt that they ever had them in stock...nobody else seems to have them for sale yet, im guessing they just got the OK from Umarex to post them.
    Now i want one of these, and the ATI STG-44 22lr when they come out.

*EDIT*
    I saw one more sit ethat had them for sale, and it said out of stock...on order waiting for Release. Im guessing this means they have not been out yet, but it seems sites are taking preorders.

Last edited:

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    Hmm, can we get the .22 Uzi pistol approved by the board considering that the Uzi pistol is on the assault pistol list? The Kel-Tec .22 magnum got approved despite having a 30 round mag, so that precedent should help us.

If the guns are of decent quality I would love to try them out.

Jan 18, 2012
    Baltimore, MD
    Hmm, can we get the .22 Uzi pistol approved by the board considering that the Uzi pistol is on the assault pistol list? The Kel-Tec .22 magnum got approved despite having a 30 round mag, so that precedent should help us.

If the guns are of decent quality I would love to try them out.
    I thought 22's were not on the list...this topic was also discussed recently regarding the 22 ak...http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=77664&page=2

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    I thought 22's were not on the list...this topic was also discussed recently regarding the 22 ak...http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=77664&page=2

Death, that discussion was about the regulated long gun list. The new .22 Uzi carbine should be cash and carry but I was talking about the .22 Uzi pistol and getting that approved by they handgun board. MD has a list of banned assault pistols and there is an Uzi pistol on that list. I do not know if the handgun board will look at the fact that there is a banned Uzi pistol and not approve this new .22 Uzi pistol.

Jan 18, 2012
    Baltimore, MD
    Death, that discussion was about the regulated long gun list. The new .22 Uzi carbine should be cash and carry but I was talking about the .22 Uzi pistol and getting that approved by they handgun board. MD has a list of banned assault pistols and there is an Uzi pistol on that list. I do not know if the handgun board will look at the fact that there is a banned Uzi pistol and not approve this new .22 Uzi pistol.

Forgive me...I am relatively new to all of this...only 21 & have been shooting for about 5 months, and still not up to date on all the stupid laws. Is the uzi pistol on the list the machine pistol or a semi auto?

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    Forgive me...I am relatively new to all of this...only 21 & have been shooting for about 5 months, and still not up to date on all the stupid laws. Is the uzi pistol on the list the machine pistol or a semi auto?

No need to apologize. Everyone is new at some point. I have 30+ years on you. As long as you are willing to learn all is well and the future will be in good hands.

The Uzi pistol I was talking about is semi auto. A full auto version would be NFA and exempt of MD's handgun laws.

Jan 18, 2012
    Baltimore, MD
    No need to apologize. Everyone is new at some point. I have 30+ years on you. As long as you are willing to learn all is well and the future will be in good hands.

The Uzi pistol I was talking about is semi auto. A full auto version would be NFA and exempt of MD's handgun laws.

http://mpdc.dc.gov/mpdc/lib/mpdc/info/pdf/firearms_md_roster.pdf
    Is this the right list of the handguns. There is one Uzi on this list.

Uzi America, Inc.
    Uzi Eagle All 9mm, .40 S&W, .45 ACP,
    .357 SIG

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    Here is the list of banned assault pistols:
    An assault pistol is defined as any of the following specified firearms or their copies regardless of which company produced and manufactured the firearm:
    AA Arms AP-9 semi-automatics
    Bushmaster semi-automatic pistol;
    Claridge HI-TEC, semi-automatic pistol;
    D Max Industries semi-automatic pistol;
    Encom MK-IV, MP-9, MP-45 semi-automatic pistols;
    Heckler and Koch semi-automatic pistol SP-89;
    Holmes MP-83 semi-automatic pistol;
    Ingram MAC 10/11 semi-automatic pistol and any variation including the Partisan Avenger and the SWD Cobray;
    Intratec TEC-9/DC-9 in any centerfire variation;
    P.A.W.S. type semi-automatic pistol;
    Skorpion semi-automatic pistol;
    Spectre double action semi-automatic pistol (Sile, F.I.E., Mitchell);
    UZI semi-automatic pistol;
    Weaver Arms semi-automatic Nighthawk pistol; and
    Wilkinson semi-automatic "Linda" pistol.

Armadillofz1

Ultimate Member
    Mar 25, 2012
    DM-42
    Ok, want!!! Would be right at home next to my gsg. On the bright side, realize that the sp89 (semi auto mp5) is on the banned list, yet the .22 gsg pistol is not. So it might squeak through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom