• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I noticed that you are somewhere north of Fredric. Were you a bit apprehensive when filling in your location?? Did you follow YOUR own rule at that moment????
    If you want to display your collection and storage specifics be my guest and tell all your location. Not all members are gentlemen or gentlewomen. Gotta use some basic common sense when posting to the public. And not apprehensive at all. When I lived in Myersville for 30 years i said “Myersville”.

LGood48

Ultimate Member
    Feb 3, 2011
    Cecil County
    Greetings. :wave:
    IMHO you're off to a poor start here. Seem paranoid and overly sensitive to other's comments.
    Chill guy, it's simple curiosity and some minor ball busting.
    Enjoy your time here as your current attitude may limit the amount of time you have.

PS: MAGAZINE please for the weapons shown.

Browning Fan

Feb 21, 2024
    Baltimore
    I am a fan of Browning designed handguns.
    When I was young, I would wait every year for that high quality paper inch thick browning catalog show up in the mail. I would sit with Dad in his home office and we would look through it. I would marvel at the beauty of the high end models and say, I want this and that. He would say, You need to spend less time out in that garage and way more time studying your school books. You are legacy at MIT. Keep your eyes in school books instead of all of these gun magazines. With your mechanical mind, I believe you could make a fine mechanical engineer. I said, Mechanic, dad. I don’t want an office job. He said, Ummhuhh, You say that now.. He leaned back in his chair, fired up his pipe and picked up his Sailing magazine. I said, Mechanic Dad, You know that I get sea sick! He rolled his eyes. He said, Show me your homework tonight!!
    Reality is that majority of engineers are in offices and very good diesel and hydro techs in good shops make more than a lot of engineers and doctors. I do wish that I re-payed him for the tuition he payed for my schools.
    I have a Browning grade2 BLR22 that I adore. You can cycle it by flicking your fingers. The lever swing is only 33 degrees. Hand never leaves the stock. You stay on target and it’s wicked fast. It has nice dimensions and awesome balance.

Browning Fan

Feb 21, 2024
    Baltimore
    IMHO you're off to a poor start here. Seem paranoid and overly sensitive to other's comments.
    Enjoy your time here as your current attitude may limit the amount of time you have.

Why would my time be limited here if I am not breaking the rules? Seems to me that ballbusters should be able to take as well as they give. That makes sense to you, right?

Vdogg

MDS Supporter
    Jan 7, 2024
    Anne Arundel County
    Hello
    I’m am new here. I have been a diesel and hydraulics tech for 39 years. I grew up in and still live in the country.
    I am a bit apprehensive about being here. When I was young, my uncle was home invaded. I didn’t go well. I will spare details but they new whi he was from him being at gun shows. There were many who invaded all at once from many entrances. I wish not to have that issue replied to. I thank in advance for that.
    Thank you for having me.
    Welcome !

Browning Fan

Feb 21, 2024
    Baltimore

Curious printing on my military ammo cans. CLIPS.

Browning Fan

Feb 21, 2024
    Baltimore
    Found a replacement safety on one of my selves. I had gotten it from SARCO in PA years ago. I had forgotten that they sent one years ago.
    That little tit is what broke off of the original. Note how it is not ambidextrous like the modern Hi-Powers.
    BEA95349-C93F-4351-991D-D67372344497.jpeg

Scottysan

Ultimate Member
    May 19, 2008
    Maryland
    'Tato's and 'Mato's

LOLs... I like them all!

That was a good instructional image to differentiate between the two.... BUT...
    I could care less what you call them... as long as I understand what you're talking about.

Sleepyhead1031

MDS Supporter
    Feb 14, 2024
    St Mary's County
    Hello
    I’m am new here. I have been a diesel and hydraulics tech for 39 years. I grew up in and still live in the country.
    I am a bit apprehensive about being here. When I was young, my uncle was home invaded. I didn’t go well. I will spare details but they new whi he was from him being at gun shows. There were many who invaded all at once from many entrances. I wish not to have that issue replied to. I thank in advance for that.
    Thank you for having me.
    Welcome aboard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom