• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WheelHead

Head of the wheel
    Dec 6, 2011
    Snow Hill
    I've been trying for MONTHS and get no response from the admins.
    I'm not going to name my business because I don't want to be accused of advertising but I'd offer MDS discounts and also make any initial donation but have not heard back after multiple attempts at both email and PM. Good luck OP......

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    This forum is run by volunteers so may I suggest a little patience may be in order. As an IP, I know it takes a while get your status straight.

Just my $0.02!

WheelHead

Head of the wheel
    Dec 6, 2011
    Snow Hill
    I understand that things take time and I was in no way pressuring or badgering the admins. I would't want someone doing that to me. And hey after all it is their forum and they get final say. My initial message request was sent March 27th, 2014, 07:35 PM.
    So I think I have been pretty understanding. I'm just letting the OP know not to hold his breath. It might be that they are just not accepting any new IPs at this time which I would also understand and respect if they would just communicate that with the requester and not just not respond at all.
    Dunno know maybe it was me. I did ask very politely....:confused:

JRMills

Feb 20, 2012
    USA
    I understand that things take time and I was in no way pressuring or badgering the admins. I would't want someone doing that to me. And hey after all it is their forum and they get final say. My initial message request was sent March 27th, 2014, 07:35 PM.
    So I think I have been pretty understanding. I'm just letting the OP know not to hold his breath. It might be that they are just not accepting any new IPs at this time which I would also understand and respect if they would just communicate that with the requester and not just not respond at all.
    Dunno know maybe it was me. I did ask very politely....:confused:

I would suggest sending another message. Mine was sent about a month or two ago. It may have been over looked. Like is said iirc it took about a week

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom