Next Hooligan Winter 2013 Shoot => Mosin Fun?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    It may be cold as H in Garrett County tonight, but us Hooligans are a well acclimated group. We strive to plan ahead for future fun.

With that said, I ordered some extra Russian 7.62x54R surplus so I wouldn't have to dig into a crate in my stash. Darn! The order arrived today packed in a crate! :sad20: I hate when that happens. When you have to open a crate so you don't have to open a crate is somehow odd to me? :shrug:

Oh well, it is what it is. I s'pose the next "Winter 2013 Hooligan Shoot" must then feature Mosins...:innocent0

So I challenge you other Hooligans to plan ahead and pick a range date. In other words, "Who'll help me open this crate - said the "Little Red Hen"? ;)

:party29:

Attachments

• 7.62x54R DSC08431.jpg
      7.62x54R DSC08431.jpg
      49 KB · Views: 105

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    You should page Ray, with his fireball Mosin. He'll help you burn up that ammo.

Easily done: Paging Ray! Let's rock!
    :party29:

Don't forget, there are several fire-breathing, shoulder-bruising Ruskie's in my reserve y'all haven't fired. They come out to play in the VERY cold weather. They're terrific for loosening cold shoulder muscles this time of year. :innocent0

4570inMD

Western MD Hooligan #007
    Jan 26, 2011
    West Virginia
    In continuing the WW II weapon theme of the next Hooligan Shoot, I'll clean up & bring my M-1 Carbine, Colt 1911, and Browning Hi-Power. I am sure that there are other interesting pistols and rifle available too.

At least the heavy coats will minimize the bruising that we'll see from helping j8064 fire the contents of that crate.

4570inMD

doug38s

BIGELOW
    Mar 28, 2012
    Sharpsburg
    When are you guys thinking of shooting? I have a m44 that I have been wanting to shoot more and my father has a m38 that was a bring back from Vietnam that he recently brought back to life. He hadnt shot it since over country and said it was good to get rid of the demons to shoot it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom