• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Squaregrouper, I was going to make it a point to talk to you today but failed to make it down your way. Now I know I may be seeking you out for some reloading advice. When I got my Hornady press, I had a buddy I could always turn to. But, he is sadly now passed away. I am looking to get some primers to get myself ready for filling up some of my pistol and rifle brass that has waited too long to get replenished.

spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    I've been depriming brass like a lunatic recently. I've got thousands of .223, and hundreds of 30-06 deprimed and cleaned. I've got some .223 that I need to cut down for .300 and thousands of 9mm to deprime as well.

I've got SRP and LRP, but no SPP for the 9mm. I'll get there though!

antco

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Calvert, MD
    Switch it up SG.

1678690452679.png

It has been almost a month and I have had zero improvement. Hell, I am on vacation and it got me out of bed at 3:00am.
    My wife says I am describing issues with an Ulner Nerve (?spelling?) but it is no longer just a reloading joke. If my right thumb is horizontal, I can't even lift a gallon of milk. When my thumb is vertical my arm is compromised, but horizontal my right arm is almost crippled- I have ZERO strength in that position.
    I honestly feel like I am losing control of my right arm.
    It is time to visit Dr. Goodhair.

Last edited:

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    It has been almost a month and I have had zero improvement. Hell, I am on vacation and it got me out of bed at 3:00am.
    My wife says I am describing issues with an Ulner Nerve (?spelling?) but it is no longer just a reloading joke. If my right thumb is horizontal, I can't even lift a gallon of milk. When my thumb is vertical my arm is compromised, but horizontal my right arm is almost crippled- I have ZERO strength in that position.
    I honestly feel like I am losing control of my right arm.
    It is time to visit Dr. Goodhair.
    The only cure for Dillon elbow is a Dillon of your own.

BFMIN

Ultimate Member
    Nov 5, 2010
    Eastern shore
    I really hate to ask with this crowd, but do you have a ball, or a tube for a handle?
    :blush:
    Changing the loading lever makes a huge difference, so does the round alloy or triangular plastic handle believe it or not. There's even an "ergo handle" with a dog leg in it to move the grip lower down & further back.

Also Bench height. I reload standing, so my bench top is at 39" so I don't "hunch over" when working.

brianns

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Montgomery County
    My 550 is around 39" too. I bit higher while on casters.

Maybe one day there'll be an operation like the baseball pitchers get(the TJ).

I hope you get some answers leading to some therapies to unpack the tightness, etc. whatever's doing it.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    You rabid reloaders better watch out or you'll end up like this guy, with one big, powerful arm, and the other a withered little wisp.

1680874676520.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom