(NRA) GREAT AMERICAN OUTDOOR SHOW, Harrisburg, PA (Feb 3-11)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County
    Already multiple threads on this.

joro55

MDS Supporter
    Sep 3, 2022
    Towson, MD
    Already multiple threads on this.

None of those were under the "gun shows" forum, so it made sense to put it there as well.
    Cheers

82peterbilt

Nov 29, 2022
    Perry Hall, MD
    None of those were under the "gun shows" forum, so it made sense to put it there as well.
    Cheers
    Agreed, makes most sense to be here in "gun shows." I never would have seen it in those other forums.
    You will definitely want to allocate more time than a typical show.
    Definitely worth the trip if you're within an hour or two from there.

Baldheaded

Ultimate Member
    Jan 18, 2021
    A.A. Co.
    I really was hoping to go this year but things aren't looking good for me. Weekends are way too crazy at the show for me to enjoy myself. I hear Trump will be there on Friday so I don't want any part of that craziness. If I do go it is looking like it will be on Wednesday.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Cheers

I agree it belongs here, but having 3 different and separate conversations about it is worse than having one conversation in the wrong place.

You'll now get different people asking the same questions that have already been answered, feedback reports that 2/3 of the readers won't see, etc.

jmiller320

Ultimate Member
    Aug 7, 2008
    Havre de Grace
    I went yesterday. Caught the free shuttle at the Bass Pro Shops. There is a lot squeezed into the show. If your looking for a Chartered Hunt or Fishing Trip this place has it. I think I'll wait a couple years before I go back. This was my third adventure here since it started.

SavageShooter

Jan 10, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    I'm heading up this morning leaving about 7:30 am. It's tough to see everything thoroughly in one day. 87 miles up the road for me. Donald J. Trump is going to be there on Friday between 5 and 7 I read on the site.

SavageShooter

Jan 10, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    Went up and a really had good time. Parked close. Talking to the reps and getting some goodies. Handling firearms, crossbows etc. Tough to see everything little thing in one day it is so big. Got in at 10:20 and stayed to 4:30. The crowd starts thinning out around 2:30. I was talking to a vendor he said that's the thing to do during the week start after 12:00pm and stay close to closing time 7:00pm.

miles71

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2009
    Belcamp, Md.
    Here now, gotta say I’m a bit disappointed in the show this year. Prices are kinda high on things and parking stunk this morning.

Hopefully it will get better. TD

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    I spent about 4 hours there today. Definitely my limit with the crowd.

I was disappointed that the CZ/Colt booth was really just the Colt booth. 2 CZ shotguns, 4 rifles and one pistol. That was it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom