• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hyjinx9

May 24, 2013
    Can anbody see what's wrong with this picture?
    If we buy foreign product where are your kids going to work?
    I support the NRA I just dont belive in where they purchase thier products from.

Attachments

• NRA.jpg
      NRA.jpg
      73.4 KB · Views: 260

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    I guess it would be a bad idea to use that pen at work if you worked in DC. no matter where it was made.:cool:

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Less money spent on propaganda items = more money spent on legal action to defend our rights.

Yeah, and they can stop sending me monthly mailers asking for donations too. Sure the paper and postage isn't free. Ever take a look at the NRA budget and what it spends its money on? A ton of it goes to marketing. About $1,000,000 goes to Wayne LaPiere.

There used to be the saying that the NRA isn't perfect, but who else is going to represent us. Well, now there are actually other organizations out there and somehow they all know I support the 2nd Amendment because I have received several mailers asking for donations. Granted, nowhere near as often as the NRA.

Now, don't you think an endowment member of the NRA would know how to make a contribution to the NRA? Does the NRA really need to send me a mailer asking for money? Nope. What the NRA needs to do is file suit on October 1, 2013 so I can try to get over this "referendum is a bad idea" issue I have in my head. Not only that, but the NRA needs to win that lawsuit after taking that position on the referendum.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    My LIFE MEMBER ass was MADE in the USA! As were most of the other members of this organization... If we spent 1% of the time helping those that are fighting for our 2A Rights against the members of the American Communist Party (AKA the DEMOCRATS)... that we spend carping about where some stupid freebie pieces of flash are made... then we MAY actually be WINNING the war to save our Rights.

The pens, pins, bags, membership cards and most everything else that they send out are made in other countries because the ANTI GUN UNIONS in the USA do NOT deserve to be paid ten times as much money to make them ONLY to turn around and give THAT money to more ANTI 2A Political Asshats. :mad54:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom