• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Phatcat

Jan 17, 2013
    I'm sure most of you are aware of this but I was pretty shocked when I read this. http://capwiz.com/gunowners/issues/alert/?alertid=62467136
    This administration acts like it's sole purpose in life is to get rid of guns. The hell with the economy and everything else as long as they get rid of the guns. Also I really admire everyone that stayed late to speak their piece for all of us. Thank you.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Getting rid of guns isn't Obama's 'end game' ... or O'Malley's either.

diesel-man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 8, 2009
    I'm sure most of you are aware of this but I was pretty shocked when I read this. http://capwiz.com/gunowners/issues/alert/?alertid=62467136
    This administration acts like it's sole purpose in life is to get rid of guns. The hell with the economy and everything else as long as they get rid of the guns. Also I really admire everyone that stayed late to speak their piece for all of us. Thank you.

Yep that is thier #1 priority....Yawn....mostly those that are surprised are like the pet owner, that thier Pit Viper bites them...it's the nature of the beast. What do you expect from the most liberal Senator (elected Pres)?

:party29:

diesel-man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 8, 2009
    I didn't vote for the son of a bitch BUT some of you did, you know who you are. ;)

+1000 there...they have all slithered back into thier "hole". I remember a lot of posts back in August, Sept...about how they lean left but believe in 2A...and how Odumbo would never take our guns...he didn't do it in the first 4 years...but what about Romney in Mass....

:party29:

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    jesus. We all need to move to canada real quick

I had a chat with a guy from Alberta the other day, who said he moved here and couldn't believe how oppressive Maryland has become over the past decade. He said something about planning to move to Texas, next.

Dave.B

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2011
    I didn't vote for the son of a bitch BUT some of you did, you know who you are. ;)

Those that voted for Obama and O'Malley deserve whatever scorn comes their way, especially if any gun control bill becomes law.

Fishguy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2009
    Montgomery County
    Those that voted for Obama and O'Malley deserve whatever scorn comes their way, especially if any gun control bill becomes law.

Displaced anger isn't helping the problem at hand. What's done is done, why not try and deal with the current problem? You need all the allies you can get right now, regardless of who they may have voted for.

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    Displaced anger isn't helping the problem at hand. What's done is done, why not try and deal with the current problem? You need all the allies you can get right now, regardless of who they may have voted for.

It's not displaced....it's placed quite properly. However, we can't turn away people that have "seen the light".

Fishguy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2009
    Montgomery County
    It's not displaced....it's placed quite properly. However, we can't turn away people that have "seen the light".

By displaced I am referring to anger towards Obama being projected upon an O voter. Some of them actually think they are doing God's work.

Either way, if they are with us on gun issues, the constant cheap shots are counter productive at this point.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    It is his #1 priority. He's a showman, not a leader, and it's all he can do. He's not competent enough to fix the real issue of the age, which is the economy, so this is his distraction for the masses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tharper429

Latest threads

Top Bottom