• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • amariner5

Nov 29, 2022
    Upperco
    New to the forum. Thank you for having me.
    I have a PSA upper in 308 I am looking to make noise with, but I can't get a lower, PSA won't ship to a dealer in MD, for "reasons"
    Ok.
    Am I supposed to eat this upper?
    Suggestions?
    Offers to sell a PSA lower in 308?
    Are there any national dealers, based out of MD, that can get one to their distribution center, and then send it on to MD?
    MD hasn't banned ARs, have they????

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    New to the forum. Thank you for having me.
    I have a PSA upper in 308 I am looking to make noise with, but I can't get a lower, PSA won't ship to a dealer in MD, for "reasons"
    Ok.
    Am I supposed to eat this upper?
    Suggestions?
    Offers to sell a PSA lower in 308?
    Are there any national dealers, based out of MD, that can get one to their distribution center, and then send it on to MD?
    MD hasn't banned ARs, have they????
    AR-10s are cash and carry in MD.

You can buy one from a different company.

spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    I've never bought a gun from PSA... can they not be shipped to a Maryland dealer...?

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

RRomig

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 30, 2021
    Burtonsville MD
    PSA is not very consistent. I have heard numerous stories like the OP’s but I also receive guns and lowers for customers almost weekly from PSA.

mauser58

My home is a sports store
    Dec 2, 2020
    Baltimore County, near the Bay
    I went on their site to check. They have THEIR State by State regulations. Nothing to Annapolis and no complete receivers sold to MD. resident. Looks like stripped only as I have bought from them before.

I went on their site to check. They have THEIR State by State regulations. Nothing to Annapolis and no complete receivers sold to MD. resident. Looks like stripped only as I have bought from them before.
    Mauser58 is correct.
    They will ship stripped lowers to your FFL. They only ship complete lowers to MD dealers who have a PSA account.
    This is brought up here at least 3-4 times a year and the answer is always the same. I dealt with this many times working at IP Masada Tactical.
    /thread

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Mauser58 is correct.
    They will ship stripped lowers to your FFL. They only ship complete lowers to MD dealers who have a PSA account.
    This is brought up here at least 3-4 times a year and the answer is always the same. I dealt with this many times working at IP Masada Tactical.
    /thread
    We don't encourage anyone to use the "Search" function here. Easier for most to just enable

amariner5

Nov 29, 2022
    Upperco
    You can get one from Midway, Brownells, BCA…… there are lots of options.
    Thanks for the reply. I'll see if Midway has it.
    Unfortunately the PSA 308 Stuff IS NOT an AR-10 and compatable with Knights(AR-10) or the others..

Cash and carry?
    The lower reciever is a firearm. Umm unless it's not, and it's >80% completed.

Meditator

Dec 9, 2007
    Bethesda MD
    Are you talking about complete lower, or STRIPPED 308 lower?

I bought two stripped 308 lowers (Blemised) from PSA last year, and had them shipped to my FFL with no issue. Unlike AR (556) lower, these do not require 7 days waiting period.

jr88

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 7, 2011
    Free?? State
    Thanks for the reply. I'll see if Midway has it.
    Unfortunately the PSA 308 Stuff IS NOT an AR-10 and compatable with Knights(AR-10) or the others..

Cash and carry?
    The lower reciever is a firearm. Umm unless it's not, and it's >80% completed.
    Yes it is a firearm but not a regulated firearm, so it is just like buying a shotgun

jmb122mp

Nov 2, 2016
    I bought a PSA AR-15 Stripped Lower at FTS LLC (formerly Fire for Effect LLC) in Pasadena back in 2020. They are listed as an "FFL Dealers on File" on the PSA website. If things have changed they (or any other MD FFL listed on file on the PSA website) should know. Worth a call or a stop in any of those stores.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom