• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clovis

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 1, 2011
    Centreville
    I think this is all wonderful, but to play to the masses and not have a "gun nut"(sorry) tell, why not replace "gun control" with "what gov. OweMally wants"? Just trying to think out of a box.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    I think this is all wonderful, but to play to the masses and not have a "gun nut" tell, why not replace gun control with "what gov. OweMally wants"? Just trying to think out of a box.

Or be even more blunt and say "vote for the constitution and your oath" in box on left and "vote to retain DNC campaign contributions" on left.

Let me add that this is great, print them up stat and we can hand them out as they enter the chamber today....

gswayne

Left Maryland, Freedom
    Nov 9, 2011
    I think this is all wonderful, but to play to the masses and not have a "gun nut"(sorry) tell, why not replace "gun control" with "what gov. OweMally wants"? Just trying to think out of a box.

I agree that we need to deliver a broader message and not be a one trick pony. How about vote against our Civil Rights or the Constitution? We somehow need to make the message about more than guns or we will run the risk of being dismissed as fringe.

obnoxious2

Jan 18, 2013
    district 21 - hunger games
    I agree that we need to deliver a broader message and not be a one trick pony. How about vote against our Civil Rights or the Constitution? We somehow need to make the message about more than guns or we will run the risk of being dismissed as fringe.

I also agree. Something we can hit them on that has broader appeal. I know of a few uneducated people that I had to educate when I talked about gun control and they only seemed to think it was an AWB and didn't understand the repercussions of fingerprinting and other infringements.

But I must say these new images look great! I would love to fedex kinkos some poster sizes

tangent

Feb 28, 2013
    I realize that I am in the minority here, but I like the graphic in post 13 a lot better.

For one, "for Dumb@sses" is probably going to get them to dig in their feet and get pissed off. Dumbies is less offensive than dumb@ss.

For two, it's not just the title, but also the style that can get you in trouble for copy write infringement. Granted, there is a parody and free speech exemption, but...

-t

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom