• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland
    I want raskin out, that arrogant prick. He's my dbag senator. However, he won by a landslide here in MoCo so I'm not sure he's the right target for the first go around.

occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    Gas tax is widely unpopular. Surely many of these folks will face stiff challenges because of their votes for the bill.

Couple with our efforts, their should be quite a few faces in annapolis soon.

buzzsaw

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2013
    Hagerstown
    Gas tax is widely unpopular. Surely many of these folks will face stiff challenges because of their votes for the bill.

Couple with our efforts, their should be quite a few faces in annapolis soon.

Lets make sure we educate voters on all of this.

"In 2013, So-and-So voted YES for the following topics:

**Increase taxes on gas (how much is left in your wallet?)

** Allow criminals that use guns in crimes to get back on the streets faster (do you know your neighbors?)

** Severely restrict your ability and right to protect yourself and your family (did you know it typically takes police more than 20 minutes to respond to a 911 call?)

"

Keep a running tally of the idiocy these folks are voting for, and get it in front of the faces of everyone who will vote.

Assists21

Jan 17, 2013
    Here are the tyrants who voted for cloture on SB281.

Mr. President Jones-Rodwell Peters
    Benson Kasemeyer Pinsky
    Conway J Kelley Pugh
    Currie King Ramirez
    DeGrange Madaleno Raskin
    Ferguson Manno Robey
    Forehand McFadden Rosapepe
    Frosh Middleton Young
    Garagiola Montgomery Zirkin
    Gladden Muse

Can anyone help me identify vulnerable targets for Project Alamo?

Occbrian, Degrange is very vulnerable, high 2a support in his district (32) which is why he voted against the Bill but for cloture. I called his office and gave them scathing remarks. Their answer...."Degrange believes every bill deserves a vote."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MadCat0911

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2013
    Hanover
    Occbrian, Degrange is very vulnerable, high 2a support in his district (32) which is why he voted against the Bill but for cloture. I called his office and gave them scathing remarks. Their answer...."Degrange believes every bill deserves a vote."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe every DeGrange opponent deserves a vote.

Robert

Having Fun Yet?
    May 11, 2011
    AA County, MD
    Just a friendly reminder when looking at your reps removal, make sure you are using the 2014 district maps. Most likely your district is going to change for the 2014 elections..

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    DeGrange is also from a still relatively conservative county (AA), and voted against the bill though voted for cloture last time. He could be one to change his vote.

I don't think you'll convince Forehand change her vote. That's a waste of time. I'm not sure she's had an original political thought since the Roosevelt Administration (the first one). Just my opinion.

I'm with you on this one. You'll also not get Montgomery to change her mind.
    They BOTH need to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom