• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lax

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Baldwin
    Been considering joing a private range for a while now. I have tried to get into BCGF and even with a board member sponsoring me I haven't been chosen with the few spots available. This year the wife even gave birth on the one day BCGF accepts new members the worlds against me I swear :D. I usually do a good bit of shooting on a private farm unless I am taking my dad then we go to hap which has been becoming more busy which says a lot for a county ran range :thumbsup: . So I guess I am looking for a private range that will allow me to bring guests, that offers some longer range oportunities, is ran safely with minimal BS and is reasonably close to dundalk. I am kinda interested to see what AGC has to offer but have never been there. Anyone have any recommendations?

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    You can join Monumental at the next meeting. No muss, no fuss.

http://www.monumental.org/membership.htm

Always welcome to attend a few of the Monumental meetings and see if it the club for you. That is what I did over 10 years agao and now look at me ...I am the secretary!

I was living in Essex when I first joined so do not let the distance scare you away. Lots of friendly shooters in the club and a vartiety of events to shoot!

JavaDan

Beer - Nectar of the Gods
    Feb 25, 2010
    Pasadena
    PM -sent to OP.

Always welcome to attend a few of the Monumental meetings and see if it the club for you. That is what I did over 10 years agao and now look at me ...I am the secretary!

I was living in Essex when I first joined so do not let the distance scare you away. Lots of friendly shooters in the club and a vartiety of events to shoot!

In my PM, I just referred him to you for info on Monumental. :innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom