• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dec 16, 2022
    Maryland
    Match will be a positional rimfire match with targets at varied distances out to 210 yards. Shooters will shoot 9 stages from various barricades and positions. The January match will kickoff the 2023 PRS Rimfire Series season at Bridgeville. This match will count towards series points for the 2023 season. New shooters are encouraged to come out and and enjoy in the fun. It will be a good time to for shooters interested in trying rimfire PRS style shooting.

All bolt action and semi automatic 22lr rimfire rifles with detachable magazines may be used. No tubular style magazine rifles allowed. A variable power first focal plane scope with a Christmas tree reticle is encouraged. It is also beneficial if a bipod can be attached to the rifle. Delaware law now prohibits magazines capable of holding more than 10 rounds for a semi automatic rifle.

Registration/ check in will begin at 8:15 am, safety briefing at 8:45 am, match will start at 9:00 am.

Match fee is $25 for adults. Juniors under 18 shoot for free.

For any questions or to ask about loaner equipment please email Bridgevillenrl22@gmail.com.

KRC

Sep 30, 2018
    Cecil County MD
    I believe (but not positive) the threaded barrel restriction includes pistols, including 22's (my wife's little P22 22LR pistol is an assault weapon in DE), so rimfire rifles like the 10/22 are exempt.
    I also believe there is a DE restriction on suppressors.
    (But don't quote me to the judge.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom