• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rmbstyle17

Dec 31, 2008
    Millersville
    I found a real good deal on a new Sig online, but i know Sig's don't ship with a spent casing. Where is a good place to have it shipped to where they can do the transfer and deal with the whole spent casing issue?

Thanks!

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    At one point, not sure if they still do this, SIG shipped some handguns with a "-MD" suffix to denote the handguns that had a fired case inside the box.

the only reason I can't say for sure now is that I haven't been in the market for a new SIG in two years.

MauiWowie

I have the SIGness...
    Nov 23, 2008
    Harford Co.
    I found a real good deal on a new Sig online, but i know Sig's don't ship with a spent casing. Where is a good place to have it shipped to where they can do the transfer and deal with the whole spent casing issue?

Thanks!

Got your PM i'm working some magic here

And yes Sig will ship with a casing it just may take a few more weeks

MW

iobidder

1 point'er
    Nov 11, 2011
    Everywhere

Thanks!
    An FFL will provide that service for a fee. You have to let them know in advance.

Mr H

Banana'd

Thanks!

Bought a Sig recently from an IP, and he was able to request the gun be shipped with a casing (and the IP isn't even in MD!!). And I got it in less than 3 weeks, IIRC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom