• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sbmike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 19, 2011
    Almost Heaven, WV
    The gun came with a Romeo 2 red dot when I bought it new. After zeroing and shooting a few rounds through it, the windage and elevation adjustments stopped working. I contacted Sig customer service and they sent me a replacement Romeo 2. I installed it and now it too has stopped allowing windage and elevation corrctions. Rather than going through the replacement game for a 2nd time, I'm thinking of getting a Trijcon RMR 3.25 MOA.
    The question: Will the base plate that came with the Romeo 2 work with the Trijicon? I've got an email into Sig but thought I'd try the brain trust at MDS for your input.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Yes. It actually should. I just gave an rmr to a member here and he put it on his sig P320 X5 Legion.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    IMG_1752.jpeg

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I think I just fell in love.

Is that the Gray Guns hybrid trigger you mentioned in another thread? I have a regular 320 Xfull that is great but that nub on the bottom of the straight trigger is annoying. Funny because I havn't noticed any issue with the 365x straight trigger.

Sorry OP for the thread drift...
    Lol.

Yessir. It’s the Gray Guns hybrid trigger. Very light and crisp. I’m pretty cavalier about putting aftermarket triggers in my carry guns. Not sure I’d carry this one.

linkstate

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2013
    Howard County
    Lol.

Yessir. It’s the Gray Guns hybrid trigger. Very light and crisp. I’m pretty cavalier about putting aftermarket triggers in my carry guns. Not sure I’d carry this one.
    Thanks. I'm adding that trigger "to the list"... The 320 is just a range gun for me. Easy enough to swap back if desired. I picked up a Deltapoint Pro awhile back when somebody was having a flash sale. I have yet to try it out...

sbmike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 19, 2011
    Almost Heaven, WV
    Update: I just received my Trijicon MMR and discovered that the mounting screws for the MMR will not fit into the threaded holes in the 320's slide. A quick call to Sig and $40+ later, they are sending me a base plate and two screws so I can mount the red dot. As popular as the 320 and the MMR are, one would think this information would be more readily available.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Update: I just received my Trijicon MMR and discovered that the mounting screws for the MMR will not fit into the threaded holes in the 320's slide. A quick call to Sig and $40+ later, they are sending me a base plate and two screws so I can mount the red dot. As popular as the 320 and the MMR are, one would think this information would be more readily available.
    I think it depends on which 320 you have. I know very little about Sigs, but have seen them fit directly to some Sig P320 slides.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom