Remember how your representatives voted!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Merlin

Ultimate Member
    Dec 31, 2009
    Carroll County, Maryland

obnoxious2

Jan 18, 2013
    district 21 - hunger games
    Do you have information from the voting from first reading, second reading in addition to the final vote? I want to see if any of these scumbags changed their votes on the final just to say "they support our 2a rights" even know they are just doing it to cover their ass

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    Do you have information from the voting from first reading, second reading in addition to the final vote? I want to see if any of these scumbags changed their votes on the final just to say "they support our 2a rights" even know they are just doing it to cover their ass

Pretty sure that was the case in Chuckles Co.

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    If you do not who your representatives are in your area, make sure you do a search and find out. Then see where they voted on this list. If they voted for this disgraceful bill, burn there names into your memory and do forget who they are come election day.

Election day is when you really need to be fired up and go and vote these people that voted for this bill out of office.

I've been searching all morning trying to find how each ammendment was voted on and by whom. Seems like I end up going in circles on the mdaleg site. Anyone know where to find this information? It looks like about 1/2 dozen or so were given permission by OweMalley to vote against the bill to save face. (see the thread from yesterday where they were taken into the back room before the final vote) all the ammendment votes were 80+something vs. 50 something. Don't just go by the final vote, see how they voted on the ammendments, then flip flopped in the final vote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom