• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DeadAim1337

Apr 25, 2006
    Westminster, Maryland
    Does anyone know of a Shooting Range that me and my dad could visit here in maryland or close by the Rents lots of gunts to fire, We both had our Hunters safety course, and i am big into Different Rifles Hand guns and shotguns, yet since i live in a Subburb my parents think it best not to have guns, yet i will be getting a shotgun for hunting soon, well if any one has any places in mind let me know, thx

Ps you can reach me on ltk generaljesus via aim

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Although I've never been to either, On Target in Severn and Selectfire in Glen Burnie are indoor ranges that I have read rent fireams. I assume mostly pistols although select fire seems to also rent full auto.

You might call Clark Brothers in Warrenton Virginia and see if they rent firearms. They have a range on premises there.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    On Target has a pretty good selection of rental handguns, including a brand new SA XD45 ACP and one in 45 GAP. They also have some Ruger 10/22s for rent.

Select Fire does rent full auto but I would never consider giving that bunch of creepy mall ninjas another penny of my money.

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    I'm pretty sure Continental Arms in Timonium rents handguns too, and it's not too far from Westminster.

Sorry I don't have the number handy, but if you do call or visit, ask for a fellow named Chad and he'll take good care of you.

Glockabilly

Apr 23, 2006
    Gilbert's has some for rent. Mostly handguns and also some full auto rifles if you're inclined. Pricey though.

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    Call ahead first. I'm not too edumacted on the laws regarding a 16 year old's posession with an adult, and ranges all have different rules as to who they'll rent to.

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    If you're going to go to Select Fire, be prepared with your a..hole filter, and anti-bs spray..........

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    Now now...be nice. Just because your experience there, and my experience there, and all of our friends' experiences there has been miserable doesn't mean that somebody else can't enjoy being treated rudely, watched by individual cameras in each shooting line and having all audio recorded the whole time.

All of this while being harassed about proper shooting positions, berated about choice of firearm and caliber and overcharged. What's not to like? :sad20:

MikeH

May 9, 2005
    DeadAim1337 said:
    well does anyone know of a place where i can shoot like ak47 or mp5 and pistols where i dont have to take poop

Gilbert's in Rockville should have both plus the usual pistols. Do bring a lot of money with you.

crofrog

Nov 18, 2005
    Severna Park, MD
    Spot77 said:
    Now now...be nice. Just because your experience there, and my experience there, and all of our friends' experiences there has been miserable doesn't mean that somebody else can't enjoy being treated rudely, watched by individual cameras in each shooting line and having all audio recorded the whole time.

All of this while being harassed about proper shooting positions, berated about choice of firearm and caliber and overcharged. What's not to like? :sad20:

Hmm.... This seems to be a reoccuring theme. Let's not forget the queer rules
    :)

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    I thought I was being tactful; and using restraint.

I disliked the place so much that instead of going there (which was 3 minutes away from my house) I would drive 25 minutes to On Target.

I sincerely hope everybody else enjoys their time at Select Fire.

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    crofrog said:
    They are nicer once you are a member, they don't really talk to me much though.

If you want a conversation....ask the skinny mall ninja about the best handguns so that he can tell you how, when he clears houses, he would only trust his life with a SIG :lol2:

crofrog

Nov 18, 2005
    Severna Park, MD
    Norton said:
    If you want a conversation....ask the skinny mall ninja about the best handguns so that he can tell you how, when he clears houses, he would only trust his life with a SIG :lol2:

lol.

I was told by the skinny one with a glock, that I shouldn't waist my time trying to find a place to train with my AR or shotgun for home defense.

I'm sorry but if the flag goes up at home, a long gun is coming out.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    crofrog said:
    lol.

I was told by the skinny one with a glock, that I shouldn't waist my time trying to find a place to train with my AR or shotgun for home defense.

Tell him to tell that to the people who got left behind in New Orleans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom