• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    Just what would a normal citizen have to do to legally own a Russian made RPG launcher and live ammunition?

Buy an Island, start your own nation and move there....THEN you could do it legally.

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    I saw one posted for sale somewhere as a Destructive Device... let me see if i can still find it...

http://www.autoweapons.com/photosn/photosfeb04/dd1-48rpg.html - main page: http://www.autoweapons.com/products/destructivedevices.html

RUSSIAN RPG7d PARA. ----- A SELDOM SEEN LIVE RPG7d ......TAKE DOWN PARATROOPER MODEL. THE FIREARM IS IN CHOICE CONDITION AND COMPLETE. THE RPG 7 OR 7d LIVE IN THE USA IS ALMOST NEVER OFFERED, COMPLETE AND ORIGINAL -- PURPORTED TO BE FROM LEBANON. THERE IS ARABIC WRITING ON THE WEAPON WHICH IS SUPPOSED TO TRANSLATE TO "HEADQUARTERS COMPANY 2" THE WEAPON IS DATE CODED. COMPLETE WITH RPG BACKPACK AND LEATHER GUN MUZZLE COVER. THERE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE LESS THEN A DOZEN RPG IN THE NFA REGISTRY --- . SINCE NO MORE "SOUVENIRS" CAN BE BROUGHT INTO THE US AS PER PRESIDENTIAL DECREE, THESE ARE LIKELY THE LAST ONES TO BE SEEN.

dd1-48rpgc.jpg

dd1-48rpge.jpg

dd1-48rpgd.jpg

303_enfield

Ultimate Member
    May 30, 2007
    DelMarVa
    price of RPG plus $200 to the Feds. Wait six months and its yours. Ammo is price plus $200 to the Feds if HE. It's like a M203 or a M79. You can make your own from a Dewat on a form 4 (or form 1 ,I have CRS). I saw a type 5 for sale last year. $25,000 with some training rounds.
    ATB

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    Hey, a RPG would be a great way to remove a beaver dam without getting you feet wet.

Now if you could get a bunch of Uber Liberal Hippies to hang out on the dam before you light it up that would be MUCH better....don't want to waste one of those babies....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom