• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • [Kev308]

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 23, 2020
    Maryland
    This has to be a top 3 favorite firearm I own. This little thing is a blast to shoot. Took my son to the range today and it was perfect for both of us. I can’t imagine how much better it will be shooting on private property with no restrictions. (2 second rule)

Everyone must have one of these in their collection. Thanks to @United Gun Shop for selling this on consignment.

I was going to change out the stock, but honestly it fits perfect in the hand as is. Maybe I’ll buy a second as a project gun.
    The only change I have done to it so far is a new pistol grip, a pistol brace, and a TRS 25 red dot.
    7F78B18E-8B4A-449A-BA27-F79DDDB28570.jpeg

Post a pic of yours if you got one

Hibs

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2015
    Maryland
    I’ve been wanting to get one for awhile, I keep waiting for the version with the rail at the back factory but no one seems to get them in stock.

[Kev308]

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 23, 2020
    Maryland
    I’ve been wanting to get one for awhile, I keep waiting for the version with the rail at the back factory but no one seems to get them in stock.
    To add a side folding pistol brace and the rail on the back, adds $250 right there. The adapter itself is about $60. Someday I'll do that.

If you find a LGS that is getting them in, please post. I'd have no problem owning two of these!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom