• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gmercury2000

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2013
    Gambrills
    So a couple weeks ago me and the gf get back from the range and shes cleaning her pistol. SR22. She notices the breach block is loose. I look at it and notice the slide cross pin that holds the block in place is cracked. So I called ruger and they had me send it back. Less than a week goes by and it's already back. Good as new. Granted all they did was replace the slide assy, but I'm impressed with how fast the turn around time was.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    And if there is a part that they can ship to you... It is fast that way too. I sent an e-mail to them and got a phone call back. Three days from sending the e-mail... The part was in my hands, no charge... And it fit the revolver perfectly. Great CS from Ruger. :thumbsup:

6Den

Feb 10, 2013
    Howard County
    I recently bought a new Ruger rifle and took it home. When I took it apart for cleaning and closer inspection, I found surface rust in the hidden areas of the action and inside magazine well. I called Ruger CS and they had FedEx pick it up the next day. They completely refinished it and returned it to me within a week at no charge.

I have become a loyal Ruger fan. They do a lot of things right, and they keep getting better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom