• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CDR

Honor,Courage,Commitment
    Mar 4, 2012
    Frederick County
    Good News! :party29:

For those of you that are looking to purchase the new Ruger SR1911, Model #6700........you can now order one to transfer to your LGS from the Kittery Trading Post (Kittery, Maine). Give them a call and order one from them either with credit card or send payment. They will ship to your LGS once they have received your LGS FFL.

Finally able to find this rare weapon. :thumbsup:

Cheers,

CDR

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    Good find. It was crazy to see these at a gunshow in Florida last summer not long after they came out.

CDR

Honor,Courage,Commitment
    Mar 4, 2012
    Frederick County
    Really? I had had one on their wait list and was notified yesterday by snail mail that is was in! I had found one elsewhere while I was waiting and bought it. I called Kittery and asked about my notice and they said they had it and possibly more sitting in their store. I told the guy that I had gotten one elsewhere and he asked me if I wanted to release my hold on the weapon. I said "yes!" Maybe they didn't get that many. I would suggest you get on their wait list.

If not, try Gunrunners.com in Alaska.

CDR

Nothinghead

Jun 29, 2011
    Severna Park
    Kittery rocks. I used to live in Eastport, and would stop by KTP and Maine Military in Bangor whenever I had to travel. Awesome place.

I called up there, and they said they were out already, with 5 on the waiting list. I'm No. 6. It was over 100. The guy said they got their last shipment a couple of weeks ago, and he's expecting another 11 "soon", maybe a week or two. $670 + 30 for shipping. Best price I've heard of anywhere. I asked him why they're getting so many when so few have been seen around here. He said it's because they sell "a whole lot of Rugers".

Rich1911

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2012
    It may be the one I just bought. I called saturday morning and they had one and put it on hold for me while I had my FFL forward their info. I paid monday and it was at the store yesterday - should have it by the end of next week I hope. BTW, I was not on a waiting list, I just seen online that they had one and called and got lucky.

CDR

Honor,Courage,Commitment
    Mar 4, 2012
    Frederick County
    Rich1911,

Your referring to Gunrunners.com in Alaska or Kittery Trading Post?

I got mine at Gunrunners.com in Alaska.

CDR

Rich1911

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2012
    Kittery Trading Post is where I got mine. I was not on a waiting list so I guess I got lucky. The last time I called they had sold the last one five minutes before!

CDR

Honor,Courage,Commitment
    Mar 4, 2012
    Frederick County
    Rich1911,

How did you see they had a Ruger SR1911 online? Their webpage doesn't show or indicate anything about handguns.

I am just curious.

CDR

Rich1911

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2012
    If you look to the right of their search box there is a link called "Shop the back room today" and from there go to the drop down menu for what ever manufacturer you want.

Rich

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JonWayneCampbell

Latest threads

Top Bottom