• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    I was told today that there is a new gun shop in Bethlehem Md. About 15 mile west of Preston, Md. Can anyone confirm ?
    I haven't heard any about it.
    But Is Bethlehem really 15 miles from Preston? Never thought about it being that far.
    Anyway,
    I know some good ole boys over there sitting on top of all kinds of good C&r stuff so could be true.
    If you know old man RW, thats all he does is go around buy it all up when everyone's out working for a living.

firemanyz

MDS Supporter
    Apr 25, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    Yea there is a new”er” shop there. Shore Shooter and it is attached to the old Mary’s country store. Store is now called Shore Country store and same owner for both businesses. I have not personally been to the store but they do have an online store/website. Have not heard any bad things about the shop and plan to visit soon as I need to buy two lowers for my kids to shoot in CMP Juniors matches.

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Yea there is a new”er” shop there. Shore Shooter and it is attached to the old Mary’s country store. Store is now called Shore Country store and same owner for both businesses. I have not personally been to the store but they do have an online store/website. Have not heard any bad things about the shop and plan to visit soon as I need to buy two lowers for my kids to shoot in CMP Juniors matches.
    Marys place was in Harmony.
    Across from the pool hall.
    Bethlehem may just be the post office though.
    The guy a few doors down is one of the best sg shots you ever saw.
    Killed some nice deer too-good hunter if he's still alive.

Jimgoespewpew

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2021
    Terlingua
    I don't want to start any blasphemous rumours but I think that God's got a sick sense of humour and when I die, I expect to find him laughing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom