• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dirtybird

Mar 20, 2010
    Just too nice of a day yesterday so I knocked off around 2 and put about 400 rounds through my new SW M&P 22 handgun. Was surprised and really impressed. Shot about 200 rounds of CCI Mini-Mag 36gr HP, 150 rounds of CCI standard velocity and just because I was trying to make it jam at that point 50 rounds of wildcat, that usually jams in whatever I put it in. Almost all of it suppressed with a SWR Spectre, not one jam, FTF, FTE, nothing but bang. Gun felt good, pointed well, and trigger was nice for stock. 12 round mags was also a bonus, only 2 more than most but nice feature nonetheless. Shot steel, lots of rapid fire and it just keep rockin. Mags dropped free and indexed easily, both problems on my mark II pac-lite setup. Accuracy seemed a little less "on" than the Ruger but it was repeatable so sights might be off a slight bit. I'll have to check it next time out. All and all, very nice and the closer similarity to my other center-fire handguns made reloads and such a better training tool for muscle memory IMHO. Highly recommended. Two negatives, so far, the safety is something I wish wasn't there and feels in the way, but stayed locked in fire at least. Other is the take down is pretty complicated and the gun feels like internally it has a lot of parts, a lot of wearable breakable parts.
    i-64vmFWb-M.jpg

i-kCz2FNP-M.jpg

dirtybird

Mar 20, 2010
    Which thread adapter did you use? Looks nice!
    Thanks, you know I don't even know. :D I bought it from Mark @ 2A and knowing me like he does, he handed it to me with it already on. I'll have to look at the boxes in the bag. After spending money on sending barrels out to be threaded and waiting months and paying sometimes up to $200 for the pain, I just won't buy anything anymore that isn't either already threaded or can be adapted easily. Thanks BTW I've got quite a few good deals from you guys and happen to be wearing one of your hoodies as we speak.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Thanks, you know I don't even know. :D I bought it from Mark @ 2A and knowing me like he does, he handed it to me with it already on. I'll have to look at the boxes in the bag. After spending money on sending barrels out to be threaded and waiting months and paying sometimes up to $200 for the pain, I just won't buy anything anymore that isn't either already threaded or can be adapted easily. Thanks BTW I've got quite a few good deals from you guys and happen to be wearing one of your hoodies as we speak.

I hadn't tried yet, but I figured the Tactical Innovations P22 or similar adapters would work on them. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom