• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County
    I've picked up a K31 and two Mosins, all bolt actions. The SKS's are becoming pricey. So, what would be a good semi-auto that will qualify as C&R sales and is a good "BANG" for the buck? (Cheap ammo is a plus!)

Thanks,

Boxcab

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    I think a Yugo SKS is about as cheap as you're gonna find in that category. There are still plenty out there for under 150 bucks. Beyond that I can't think of a C&R qualified semi for under 400 bucks or so (Hakims).

woodchuck312

Feb 11, 2007
    i've been reading that Yugo SKS"s are starting to dry up, i'd get 1 or 2 or heck even 3 of them now while you can. They can still be had for $200 that is a bargain they are great guns. If you don't get one now at $200 you'll be kicking yourself in a couple years when they are $400. Heck you can get the gun for about same amount as a case of ammo is going to cost for it.

garber38

Custom tailored ionizer
    Dec 27, 2006
    Somewhere in PA.
    I picked up two SKS's at Centerfire 4 weeks ago. They told me they were in stock and then they were suddenly on backorder. When they did come, they were in great shape and shipped on time. Packed in a light coating of the cosmoline that everyone loves. I spent about $200. for the excellent condition one and am damn happy.

garber38

Custom tailored ionizer
    Dec 27, 2006
    Somewhere in PA.
    Spoke with Centerfire today and the SKS's are on Backorder, but they have the K-31's of which I purchased one. Hope this is as nice as the others. Classic is out of the K-31's and might have a few of the SKS's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom