• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kingfish

Jan 15, 2008
    Does anyone know of a company in the Annapolis area that cleans storm windows between the panes? Please let me know. Thanks

G Rose

MDS Supporter
    Mar 5, 2023
    Berlin MD
    You cannot clean between panes. They are sealed unit. deposits are water vapor stains due to broken seal, need to replace IGU Insulated Glass Unit.

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    Rose, the OP says storm windows in his title. Please show me an insulated glass storm window???

G Rose

MDS Supporter
    Mar 5, 2023
    Berlin MD
    Rose, the OP says storm windows in his title. Please show me an insulated glass storm window???
    What do you mean,show me a IGU?
    I do not have any, just answering your query. Look up IGU on google.
    IGU''s are two pieced of glass, with a spacer between, depending on thickness required by manufacture. This is then sealed with hot sealent to form water seal.

tdt91

Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    Rose, you either have trouble seeing or trouble with simple reading comprehension.
    The OP asked for a company that cleans Storm windows. Do you know what a storm window is or are you too young to know what one is? And before you try to educate me more about windows, you should know I sell windows for living.

tdt91

Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    Does anyone know of a company in the Annapolis area that cleans storm windows between the panes? Please let me know. Thanks
    OP, do you have the triple track style of storm windows? Many of those you can actually remove each pane from the aluminum frame. U-tube may be your friend with the process.

kingfish

Jan 15, 2008
    OP, do you have the triple track style of storm windows? Many of those you can actually remove each pane from the aluminum frame. U-tube may be your friend with the process.
    I don’t know what I have but I’ll take a look. Thanks

G Rose

MDS Supporter
    Mar 5, 2023
    Berlin MD
    What do you mean,show me a IGU?
    I do not have any, just answering your query. Look up IGU on google.
    IGU''s are two pieced of glass, with a spacer between, depending on thickness required by manufacture. This is then sealed with hot sealent to form water seal.
    I too sold and manufactured windows. I have fixed or made wooden storm windows, single pane, IGU windows, double pane windows, made metal windows from scratch, so I know what a storm window is, 80 years old and remember Anderson folded glass 3/8 insulated windows. You need to re evaluate your thinking, you are not the brightest bulb in the box.

linkstate

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2013
    Howard County
    I too sold and manufactured windows. I have fixed or made wooden storm windows, single pane, IGU windows, double pane windows, made metal windows from scratch, so I know what a storm window is, 80 years old and remember Anderson folded glass 3/8 insulated windows. You need to re evaluate your thinking, you are not the brightest bulb in the box.

I have no dog in this fight but why are you quoting and arguing with yourself?

G Rose

MDS Supporter
    Mar 5, 2023
    Berlin MD
    I have no dog in this fight but why are you quoting and arguing with yourself?
    I am not fighting with myself. I do not liked being challenged by someone who did not understand post. Man said " how to clean between panes of glass" only insulated glass units have two or three panes, so I was correct in my reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom