• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rleepremier

Feb 2, 2012
    So I'm thinking of making a visit to hap today. I won't be able to get there till around 11:30. Is it gonna be a crazy wait? Should I just give up and not go? On another note how do targets work up there? Do I need to provide my own targets or will they have some for sale like indoor ranges? Thanks Ron

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    So I'm thinking of making a visit to hap today. I won't be able to get there till around 11:30. Is it gonna be a crazy wait? Should I just give up and not go? On another note how do targets work up there? Do I need to provide my own targets or will they have some for sale like indoor ranges? Thanks Ron

They usually have some for sale for 25 cents.

I bring my own as they have rather generic ones however if you forget or run out they are there for sale. They have target stands and staplers to attach the target.

When I go and I expect it to be busy I'll bring a handgun. If you get a 45 minute wait time you can blast away for 30 minutes and come back and check.

The road will probably be muddy be aware.

iHasCrabs

Ultimate Member
    May 17, 2011
    Blue POint Crab House
    Might be a little busy..but the crappy colder weather might help you out too...i normally go during the week so I'm not sure how long you will have to wait.

Targets work on like an honor system there. They have a few different types for sale and I think you put .25 or .50 cents in the jar for each target you take. I think it's a quarter

Sent from my DROIDX

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom