• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Omega21

Nov 27, 2010
    Traveling MD
    Another great experience at Duffy's. My second major purchase from this team and as always a great experience. Many thanks to Vince who despite a cough gave me the nickel tour of their suppressor selection, answering all my novice questions and walking me through the purchase process. I picked up (well... paid for) a Silencero Spectre II for my 10/22 and am really looking forward to picking it up when ATF processes my paperwork sometime in 2018...
    I left you guys a positive review on Google Plus https://plus.google.com/+DuffysGunRoomSparks/about?gl=us&hl=en

Also, previously, I brought in some of my great grandfather's old iron hand tools that were in pretty rough rusty shape. John cleaned them up and parkerized them for me (I picked them up today) and now they look awesome! My point is to say that this is the shop that I trust to handle items with tremendous sentimental and family value. Thanks guys!

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    I'd like to see some pics of those old tools from your Grandfather.

This sounds like an awesome use of Duffy's capabilities. Many of us probably have tools that are worth seeing this type of restoration. Dare I add the following? Okay, here ya go.... :lol:

:needpics:

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Don't let him hand you anything! You will buy it.

He has this uncanny ability to know what you want and just happen to have one.

More like the uncanny ability to know what you didn't know what you wanted or needed. :D
    They are good people. You should stop in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom