• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TyFromMD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2011
    Maryland
    In December, I won a karma that was offered by RaVis for the Svord Peasant Knife, made in New Zealand.

Here's the original thread:
    http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=97985

As you'll note, the only requirement was to offer up a mini-review. As you can probably imagine, being a relatively new father to an infant, time was tight and it took quite sometime to offer up a review. Today, I put together this video as my mini-review and overview of the Svord Peasant Knife. Forgive the choppy edits and pauses in speech, but enjoy the content and check out my other videos.

Thanks to RaVis for the great karma! Sorry for the long wait.

kfrede86

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2010
    St. Marys
    Great review. Looks like it would make a decent truck knife or camping knife. I'll have to check out Amazon this afternoon.

My only real question is do you know if the NERF Jolt is going to be banned on Oct. 1st? I've been looking for a single shot capable of mounting a WML for a while and might have to splurge if it falls under the banned firearms. :lol2:

Thanks for the review!:thumbsup:

TyFromMD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2011
    Maryland
    Great review. Looks like it would make a decent truck knife or camping knife. I'll have to check out Amazon this afternoon.

My only real question is do you know if the NERF Jolt is going to be banned on Oct. 1st? I've been looking for a single shot capable of mounting a WML for a while and might have to splurge if it falls under the banned firearms. :lol2:

Thanks for the review!:thumbsup:

Now that I've done the Svord review, I'm looking into getting a couple others.

I really think the Nerf Jolt will be okay in Maryland until California successfully passes their ban. Glad you liked that video.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    poster.jpg

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    I don't know what this means.

watch pretty much any Nutnfancy knife review(probably has over 1000 by now) on youtube or most any review on bladeforums, just joking with you. Nice review on the Svord, they are cool little knives.

TyFromMD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2011
    Maryland
    Just picked 1 review and damn sure 10 minutes in, he mentioned jimping! Maybe some modifications are in order.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Just picked 1 review and damn sure 10 minutes in, he mentioned jimping! Maybe some modifications are in order.

slap some skateboard tape on it, dremel some more jimping, paint it digicam, and sell it as a limited edition, or auction it off to your fans, don't forget your name electro engraved on the side of the blade.:D No BS, he did all of this over 3 or 4 spyderco videos, yea, I watch a lot of them:o

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    slap some skateboard tape on it, dremel some more jimping, paint it digicam, and sell it as a limited edition, or auction it off to your fans, don't forget your name electro engraved on the side of the blade.:D No BS, he did all of this over 3 or 4 spyderco videos, yea, I watch a lot of them:o

nerd

circleshooter

Ultimate Member
    Nov 8, 2009
    Baltimore County
    Nice review. I bought a Svord Peasant knife myself - the one with the wooden handle. It's a neat knife, with a wonderful rustic charm, and you can't beat the price of them. And I can attest that it makes short work of cheese, apples, and pears - throw in some walnuts and a bottle of port and you have a party! :thumbsup:

Svord1.jpg

Svord2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom